Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: any lonely place on the earth?

Default any lonely place on the earth?

is there any place on earth that you can go to live without anyone knows that you are there and you can be 100% seperated from society?
    I want to do like the man in The Beach that goes to live in a unknown island and live from fishing (can be also catching wild animals) and growing vagatebels.

sorry my bad english I am from Denmark..

anyway.. where on the map is there no one that lives?
    its okay if there is living other people like me that dont want to pay houserent and taxes, but just live in the wild.

We have an expert on those matters and he will be along shortly.
    Watch for Kyratshooter...he'll point you in the right direction. Sarge won't be far behind with his advice.

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    is there any place on earth that you can go to live without anyone knows that you are there and you can be 100% seperated from society?
    I want to do like the man in The Beach that goes to live in a unknown island and live from fishing (can be also catching wild animals) and growing vagatebels.

its okay if there is living other people like me that dont want to pay houserent and taxes, but just live in the wild.
    I always thought that Siberia, has possibilities......Lots of open land, kinda like the Old western frontier 250 years ago in the US.......might be kinda cold?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

You don't want to pay rent or taxes? Heck....about 47% of the people in the United States fit that description.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Mongolia may be a good place to start looking, or maybe northern Russia!

Blog Entries

Cool Bubble bursting time!

Ain't no such animal!...... Yoiu claim you want to stay away from everybody, yet here you are talking to us...isn't that some sort of a contradiction?....
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    You don't want to pay rent or taxes? Heck....about 47% of the people in the United States fit that description.
    Yeah, and we really don't need any more here...Siberia is where you want to go......

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Sorry but it had to be said!!!!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

DUde,you have the same map we do,good luck with that,also,have you EVER killed a wild animal>>> or a fish,where do you plan on obtaining your VAGATEBL seeds,do you know how to store meat and vagatebels to last you any length of time,or are you gonna waste the meat of the wild game you kill other than a days worth of eating???TV is fantasy land dude,and it sounds like that is where you need to be.....
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

There's really only one place I know of. You might start with this.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

You have gotten the best of the answers already so I will just say Good Luck With That!!!!

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    We have an expert on those matters and he will be along shortly.
    Watch for Kyratshooter...he'll point you in the right direction. Sarge won't be far behind with his advice.
    Due to receint accusations that I am being rude to foolish neewbs from around the world I will defer all answers to my well trained and highly skilled staff, who seem to be doing a fantastic job.

Fact is that I do know such a place and I am keeping said location to myself just because I am a really mean person.

BTW Peter and Wendy say Hello! They are off looking for their shadows at the moment.

Good luck with that!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Aye, aye Caption......

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Due to receint accusations that I am being rude to foolish neewbs from around the world I will defer all answers to my well trained and highly skilled staff, who seem to be doing a fantastic job.

Fact is that I do know such a place and I am keeping said location to myself just because I am a really mean person.

BTW Peter and Wendy say Hello! They are off looking for their shadows at the moment.

Good luck with that!
    Oh come now only an Intellectual snob would call you Rude, how dare they!!!!! Hows hook doing these days. he ever get his watch back.

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    Oh, c'mon! You can't possibly give a rat's @ss about that.
    Why deprive newbies and seasoned members alike of your valuable advice unique only to your way of putting $hit in perspective?
    I was so looking forward to it...I feel let down.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Oh, c'mon! You can't possibly give a rat's @ss about that.
    Why deprive newbies and seasoned members alike of your valuable advice unique only to your way of putting $hit in perspective?
    I was so looking forward to it...I feel let down.
    Actually you are right about the not caring thing.

Everyone else was having such a good time I didn't want to walk in and take over.

If I tick Sarge, Hunter and Rick off I will have no one to gang up with for my real battles against the enemies of common sense and confronting reality.

After all we are the super-heroes of the survival world, but I should not have to point that out to a woman with a Bat-cat for an avitar.

Oh please Kyrat give him an answer. I cannot possibly become one of the ole F.A.R.T.S if you do not teach me the ways of the wise ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BornthatWay View Post
    Oh please Kyrat give him an answer. I cannot possibly become one of the ole F.A.R.T.S if you do not teach me the ways of the wise ones.
    You attended a Jamboree, that officially makes you an ole FART already.

Preempted by two conditions.

You must have uttered the worlds "what were you thinking?" at least once to someone recovering from an act of complete stupidity.

You must also have looked at a small child and spoken the phrase "Becaue I said so!" and ment it!

Being of southern extraction I can not see any way you have escaped adult life without filling the requirements.

You can consider yourself fully qualified to tell a newb on a ROTTW fantacy he is out of his freekin' mind!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 03-26-2013 at 07:56 PM.

Blog Entries

Cool I found it!

I found what DDD's looking for! It's in the middle of the atlantic...open sea! Starting a fire might be a bit difficult though........
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin