Thread: Just a little reminder

Default Just a little reminder

Dynamic rope stretches 20-30% while under maximum load.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/natur...outube-videos/

Southeastern Utah’s Corona Arch, a towering geological feature glorified last year on YouTube as the “World’s largest Rope Swing,” has claimed the life of a 22-year-old thrill seeker. Kyle Lee Stocking died Sunday while trying to swing from the 140-foot-high arch, which has experienced a surge in popularity during the past year because of YouTube videos and sharing of videos on social media.
    Sorry if this is a little late for some.
    I'll rest when I'm dead...

Good info to know, Now will it help stop an idiot from still trying it? Doubt it!!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Im special!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    Im special!
    I understand that we're all out of practice. Remember a post by Ken or 2D may not stay where it starts. Just sayin'.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I understand that we're all out of practice. Remember a post by Ken or 2D may not stay where it starts. Just sayin'.
    I remember, I know not to include any important info in one of them there posts, and should of waited for the move LOL
    Last edited by welderguy; 03-25-2013 at 08:57 PM.