Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are all squirrels created equal?

Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    This is Arnold. He's a bit larger than most. He just called me for Sarge's address. Said he wants to do lunch with Sarge. Enjoy lunch, Sarge!

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Okay fellow Wolves! Ready on the left! Ready on the right! Lock & load! It's a major "target of opportunity! Fire when ready! Big Squirrel bar-b-que tonight, thanks to Ken for providing the big squirrel!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Okay fellow Wolves! Ready on the left! Ready on the right! Lock & load! It's a major "target of opportunity! Fire when ready! Big Squirrel bar-b-que tonight, thanks to Ken for providing the big squirrel!
    They're waiting for you, Sarge!
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Blog Entries

Cool Heh-heh!

(Cuban accent) "Say hello to my little friend!"

GUN – GATTLING
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum."Take that you rotten tree-rat! You wanna piece of me? Come get some!"
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

(Cuban accent) "Say hello to my little friend!"

GUN – GATTLING
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum."Take that you rotten tree-rat! You wanna piece of me? Come get some!"
    GO FOR IT, SARGE!

W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

Cool Oh no!

It's Bullwinkle's friend: Rocky!!! Arghhh!!! (happy now Ken?)
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

It's Bullwinkle's friend: Rocky!!! Arghhh!!! (happy now Ken?)
    No I'm not happy, Sarge. In fact, I feel kinda' bad. For you.

Ya' see, I know how these squirrels have trained. They're so good that you've never even heard of the thousands of successful missions they've been on.

Once they identify a threat, it must be eliminated. No reconsideration. No remorse. And no guilt whatsoever.

It will be painful, Sarge. And it will last a looooooong time.

Just take comfort in the fact that at some point in time, several months after it all begins, a squirrel/proctologist/commando will begin to insert a compressor hose somewhere in your body that I can't name in a public forum. That's a signal that the pain will be over in less than 72 hours.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    No I'm not happy, Sarge. In fact, I feel kinda' bad. For you.

Ya' see, I know how these squirrels have trained. They're so good that you've never even heard of the thousands of successful missions they've been on.

Once they identify a threat, it must be eliminated. No reconsideration. No remorse. And no guilt whatsoever.

It will be painful, Sarge. And it will last a looooooong time.

Just take comfort in the fact that at some point in time, several months after it all begins, a squirrel/proctologist/commando will begin to insert a compressor hose somewhere in your body that I can't name in a public forum. That's a signal that the pain will be over in less than 72 hours.
    Seems like you got a lot of time on your hands; I'd of thought a lawyer would be much busier. Anyway, I forgot to tell you, the bullets were made out of "squirrel kryptonite." Tsk tsk!
    Last edited by Sarge47; 07-21-2009 at 06:08 PM.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Seems like you got a lot of time on your hands; I'd of thought a lawyer would be much busier. Anyway, I forgot to tell you, the bullets were made out of "squirrel kyptonite." Tsk tsk!
    They are friends. They are clients. Big retainer clients. Every minute I talk to them gets billed. They insist upon it.

And the bullets? The regular squirrels substituted play dough for the cryptonite bullets they captured last year. ALL of the cryptonite bullets.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

I'm not taking sides but, Sarge, you really had better take some precautions.

Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Cool Ahem!

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. My secret weapon! Meet Tessa! Squirrels everywhere fear her! They've put out several contracts on her but not one's lived to collect!
    Last edited by Sarge47; 07-21-2009 at 06:44 PM.
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum. My secret weapon! Meet Tessa! Squirrels everywhere fear her! They've put out several contracts on her but not one's lived to collect!
    Nice "secret weapon." A little box with a funny little drawing inside. Oh, the squirrels are sooooooo afraid!
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

Hey Sarge!
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmm.....

Aw Ken, you're turnin' me on!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

You know, now that I look at that, he is sort of cute.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Of course squirrels is good. You might have to par boil an old one. Those old ones are the ones that don't wiggle their tails so fast. It would be a good idea to clean them soon if you don't know how. Warm things skin easy. You can cut around the body and pull both ways or cut at tail and step on the tail and pull. Good idea to cut the paws off first. The second option will leave the hind leg fur, but it's still easy. If you don't know how to clean them then it's a bugger. They rank high on taste. My grandma always wanted the heads when we got them. She liked the brains. It was always her part.

Awwww gee guys,snap out of it....ewwwwww
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Uh, yeah. I have to draw the line at squirrel brains, too.

Quote Originally Posted by edr730 View Post
    Of course squirrels is good. You might have to par boil an old one. Those old ones are the ones that don't wiggle their tails so fast. It would be a good idea to clean them soon if you don't know how. Warm things skin easy. You can cut around the body and pull both ways or cut at tail and step on the tail and pull. Good idea to cut the paws off first. The second option will leave the hind leg fur, but it's still easy. If you don't know how to clean them then it's a bugger. They rank high on taste. My grandma always wanted the heads when we got them. She liked the brains. It was always her part.
    Yep,we ate the brains when I was a kid too,but now they have linked that to the same thing that causes mad cow disease,so I forgo the brains,plus my youngest son would litterally die of a coronary f he saw mom eating a brain...

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Worse, if she had half a brain.

You know, he walks in and you've finished half. That would leave you with half a brain. Okay, okay, I apologize. I'll go back to my corner now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Worse, if she had half a brain.

You know, he walks in and you've finished half. That would leave you with half a brain. Okay, okay, I apologize. I'll go back to my corner now.
    Nope,don't apologize,cuz the kid really has that weak of a tummy,I don't let him anywhere near me when I am cleaning rabbits and chickens.

Don't know where he got that from,because he has watched it since he was a little thing.

Oh yea,I got your joke though,thats a good one.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)