Thread: Archangel Mosin Nagant stock

Default Archangel Mosin Nagant stock

Archangel has a new replacement stock for the Mosin. It allows the use of 5 and 10 round detachable mags. The stocks are $200 and the ten round mags are $24, They go on pre-order today.
    A man full of grits is a man full of peace.

Last edited by hunter63; 03-15-2013 at 11:11 AM. Reason: added link
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I cant see putting a $200.00 dollar stock on a rifle I paid 79.95 for ( 99.95 now,if aim has anymore). Now this, this is a Tactacool Mosin.Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

That's pretty cool. I don't see me dropping an $80 rifle into a $200 stock though.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Beat me by a minute WG.
    That picture there is full retard IMO.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

This one I always thought was kinda pricey, and silly......you have to open the top to work the bolt.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Anyway, I enjoy fooling with these, but not spending that much money on them......$200 bucks would get you over a 1000 rounds of "plinking ammo".

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Beat me by a minute WG.
    That picture there is full retard IMO.
    I would be to ashamed to tell people I have a BUBBA GUN like that let alone take a picture of me shooting it. The ATI monty carlo stock i picked up last year ( still sitting in closet next to Mosin) for 30.00 will suite my needs just fine.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    This one I always thought was kinda pricey, and silly......you have to open the top to work the bolt.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Anyway, I enjoy fooling with these, but not spending that much money on them......$200 bucks would get you over a 1000 rounds of "plinking ammo".
    WOW thats like...well...ummm...hhhmmmm.... well crap im speechless!!

If you watch the vidio of this you have to take your left hand and flip over the piece over the bolt to operate the bolt...?????

I guess it's better to look cool then to be pratical.

As a lover of classic firearms, single shots, muzzle loaders......this stuff is completely lost on me.

I will say that the stock discusses by the OP, is kinda cool, if you are into that sort of thing.....but a Handi Rifle in .500 S&W would make my heart go pitty-pat for the same $200 bucks.

Just me, y'all carry on....I know, if you can't say nothing nice, be quite....This is me being quite, now.

* hunter, It is a cool looking stock no doubt, just not my taste.