Thread: Tilley Hat LT3C Multicam Video Showcase

Default Tilley Hat LT3C Multicam Video Showcase

This is for the folks that are hat freaks like me.....Here's a quick video showcasing my new Tilley Hat. If your looking for a great hat that will last a lifetime this may be the hat for you. I own 3 different Tilley hats and they are all high quality and great fitting.

http://youtu.be/c2AAZmU42b4

6 mins on a hat that is still new.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    6 mins on a hat that is still new.
    Long time owner of Tilley hats there wasn't a need for a 6 month thrash test on this one the quality and fit are golden. The first one I showed the LTM6 Airflow you can pick up at a local REI and comes in 2 colors. That is a great hat and have taken it on many backpacking and hiking trips and it just is a pleasure to wear.

Blog Entries

Cool Yep!

I'm also the proud owner of a Tilley Hat. I keep an emergency fishing kit in the crown in the little compartment. They even have a guarantee against loss!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I like wearing mine, on the non-hunting "walks".....

You will notice at farmers markets, craft shows, others wearing them....and many of conversations have been started just by saying "Nice hat" to some one that has one.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    I like wearing mine, on the non-hunting "walks".....

You will notice at farmers markets, craft shows, others wearing them....and many of conversations have been started just by saying "Nice hat" to some one that has one.
    Your spot on with your comment I was at a farmers market awhile back wearing my tan tilley and a fellow came up and started talking... Good times....

I wasn't trying to be a butthole Wingman. I watched the whole vid today and looked into the hats themselves. Expensive kit, but I do own Swanndri and Filson wool, so I ain't scared to buy the good stuff. I wonder what it would cost me to have one made in Atacs FG.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    I wasn't trying to be a butthole Wingman. I watched the whole vid today and looked into the hats themselves. Expensive kit, but I do own Swanndri and Filson wool, so I ain't scared to buy the good stuff. I wonder what it would cost me to have one made in Atacs FG.
    No harm no foul brother.. When you make video's and post them on YouTube you have to have a thick skin and a sense of humor.. Some of my best comedy is laughing at myself. I talked with Tilley they said they were going to see how this hat does before they commit to do other camo hats. But they did say they were getting a lot of requests for Desert Camo. If I hear and intel I will send you a pm.. Take care

I wear my Tilly constantly. It's 4 years old and shows no sign of age.
    I, too, have had conversations that were because of the Tilley.
    KF7ZJR I always carry a pocket knife, just in Case.

This always made me laugh....
    Tilly Hat eaten by elephant, pooped out and still wearable....3 times.....LOL
    http://www.brandsonly.com/testimonials.html
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Talk about a s*** head.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel