Thread: Drone Aircraft Spotted in NYC by Pilot!

Default Drone Aircraft Spotted in NYC by Pilot!

Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

First it was black helicopters now drones.........
    What ever happened to the good old days when all we had to worry about was UFO's.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Have another thread (see "cannot post" thread) with update. Let's see if this one posts.....
    But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Geek View Post
    Have another thread (see "cannot post" thread) with update. Let's see if this one posts.....
    Did ya pay your posting bill.....?........

Bazinga

Would everybody who believes that the imperial federal government knows NOTHING about this "drone" please hold up their hand? Be patient, I'm still looking....

They call a plane they can't identify a DRONE? I fly radio controlled airplanes larger than that. Maybe someone lost their plane, got out of radio range and was flying around on it's own. When it ran out of fuel, it's glide down somewhere and land. Someone likely picked it up and took the thing home like a trophy. One that size wouldn't affect the flight of a passenger airliner anyway. It's just go to pieced if it hit. I is also incapable of carrying enough explosives to do any harm to anything. More than a firecracker and it couldn't even fly. People are just paranoid as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by scumbucket View Post
    They call a plane they can't identify a DRONE? I fly radio controlled airplanes larger than that. Maybe someone lost their plane, got out of radio range and was flying around on it's own. When it ran out of fuel, it's glide down somewhere and land. Someone likely picked it up and took the thing home like a trophy. One that size wouldn't affect the flight of a passenger airliner anyway. It's just go to pieced if it hit. I is also incapable of carrying enough explosives to do any harm to anything. More than a firecracker and it couldn't even fly. People are just paranoid as heck.
    Yeah, well maybe......But are you sure?

Maybe the drone story is a cover-up. What he really saw was the Bat signal!
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Hey, y'all chillax. Didn't you know about our motto here? If you see something, say something; well, eople are just sayin'.
    Last edited by BENESSE; 03-06-2013 at 05:11 PM.

It was a drone........looking for 20 ounce sodas.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

http://www.hooked-on-rc-airplanes.co...airplanes5.jpg

I bet this one could carry a bunch!!!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

+1

1m wide with 4 props, sounds like some ones quadcopter has gone "solo"

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Over 500m high and probably not straight above the controller is a stretch for cheaper FPV systems, but with a decent station it's easily possible to go wayyyyyy further.

I dunno man. I've seen what geese can do to engines if they come in contact
    with airplane engines, not pretty.