Thread: Kel-Tec KSG

Default Kel-Tec KSG

I think I'm in love. Kyrat is bound to like this.

Who likes shotguns? Who likes pump shotguns? Who likes short-length pump shotguns? Who likes short-length pump shotguns with *15 ROUND CAPACITY???*

I thought it was impossible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxNrX-9P--0

I don't have the money for one right now, but I want to get one before they get banned. That is a sweet little gun. The reviewer is long-winded, but he is knowledgeable, and has a personal range (yes, that's his own range) to envy. I like his other reviews, and stumbled across this one by accident, and just had to share. What do you think?
    I am to misbehave - Captain Mal

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

It looks pretty handy, but will probably pass based on price.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

The Keweenaw Peninsula of upper Michigan, about the middle of the south shore of Lake Superior

We are rafflng off one tomorrow night at a Friends of the NRA Banquet. Last night we were stuffing envelopes with pre-ordered tickets and the KelTec KSG pump was the most popular pre-banquet raffle item. I have handled it and it feels awkard to me. I decided not to buy a ticket for that raffle.

When you really don't like something, but buy raffle tickets anyway, to support the cause....That when you win.

This doesn't flip my ****ch at all, y'all can have mine.....id I win one.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

A friend of mine put one of those on order two years ago when they first announced them. He finally got it last month. The price had gone up three times in between. Very cool looking gun!
    "When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone and evil men want you dead; Only then will you have done your share." -Phil Messina