Thread: Moving off the grid (USA)

Default Moving off the grid (USA)

Hi There!

I hope you don’t mind me dropping you a quick note. My name is Nichole Bardin and I am a Casting and Development Producer for a major television network. I am reaching out to you with the hope that you might be or know of the person I am looking for. I am currently casting a documentary series, which I am extremely excited about! I have included my casting call below for your review (see bottom).

As a Casting and Development Producer I am always on the hunt for new and interesting personalities as well as dynamic and unique spaces. So, if this casting call doesn’t quite feel right for you but you are still interested in speaking I encourage you to reach out.

Since I am working under a really tight deadline- any help or feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated! My mission is to reach out and spread the word to as many people as possible. Feel free to pass my information along to anyone you think may be a good fit. Also, do not hesitate to drop me a line if you have any questions or leads. I would be happy to coordinate a phone call to catch up.

I cannot thank you enough for taking a moment to read my note. I hope you have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

All my very best,
    Nichole

CASTING: NOT YOUR AVERAGE DOCUMENTARY SERIES ABOUT BRAVE AND INDEPENDANT AMERICANS

Do you bleed Red, White & Blue?

Some people hope that one day they can leave it all behind in search of the REAL AMERICAN dream. Other people go out there and make it happen! If you are one of those people who is done hoping and ready to make it happen- we want to hear from you!

A new documentary series is looking for families and individuals who are committed to living the life our forefathers dreamed for us. If you want to be a part of a community where you own your own land, make your own laws, and answer to no one but yourself then contact documentarycharacters(AT)gmail(DOT)com for more information.

Please include the following for all submissions and inquires:
    • Your Full Name
    • Your Contact Information
    • A Photo & Short Bio of yourself.

Thank you for your post, Nichole.

If anyone is interested in the particulars you can email Nichol. Just click on her User name above then select email from the drop down window.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Good luck with your search. Hope you find the talent you are seeking.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Thanks for stopping by.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Banned
    Blog Entries

Nichole,

Please forward the script........You know the stuff you want me to say & look like a Jackass.

Here is a Clue.......Find the people who are really doing it, and have been living it for years. Offer them $5,000.00 to follow them around for an agreed period of time. If you did that with about six families in diverse parts of America, you would have a product that would be Authentic, Educational to the clueless masses, and very entertaining. Geee I might even buy a TV'thingie.

Very truly,
    Sourdough

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

How much does it pay?
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmmm...

I hear Mykel Hawke, David Canterbury, Bear Grylls, and maybe Joe Teti are looking for work......
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by documentarycharacters View Post
    ........ which I am extremely excited about!
    Well, that makes one of us......
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin