Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is all you need to survive!

Default This is all you need to survive!

So now that I have suckered you into this thread, just what in the Sam He!! is a whistle weapon panttttr? Is this some little known mystical weapon we know nothing about?

http://www.amazon.com/SK-1-GR-Ultima...es+fixed+blade

Ya, know, I sure some one would do a utube of the use of this fine product........you know for like a month, and see if they are still alive.

Looks like a couple of Harbor Freight knives, a Sportsman guide bracelet, , $2 buck canteen, and a stolen book......( did I say that out loud?)
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Ya, know, I sure some one would do a utube of the use of this fine product........you know for like a month, and see if they are still alive.

Looks like a couple of Harbor Freight knives, a Sportsman guide bracelet, , $2 buck canteen, and a stolen book......( did I say that out loud?)
    But what is a whistle weapon Panttttr? I think it may be some kind of sonic weapon of destruction that blows people ears out

And it must be a great deal at $63.00, dont you think?

(silly sarcasm on)

Glad you posted that... I was worried Id need so much more! I can rest easy at night now, knowing all I all is two POS knives and a book... Oh, and a liter of water.

(silly sarcasm off)

EB

The whistle is incorporated into the buckle of the bracelet. Got no idea what pantttttrrrrrr is.

I picked up a few of those buckles. The whistle is less than stellar.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Cool Are you kidding me?

There's two! Count 'em, Two Jim-Dandy survival knives! If one of those types suck two must be better, right? Or maybe somebody's just trying to get rid of their stock that's not selling...ya think? Why, these babys could save your butt if a Grizzly attacks you! Just show it what you bought and it'll fall down laughing so hard you'll have plenty of time to get away!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    There's two! Count 'em, Two Jim-Dandy survival knives! If one of those types suck two must be better, right? Or maybe somebody's just trying to get rid of their stock that's not selling...ya think? Why, these babys could save your butt if a Grizzly attacks you! Just show it what you bought and it'll fall down laughing so hard you'll have plenty of time to get away!
    Haaa! Well it is obvious that Amazon isn't picky about what their vendors list! That junk isn't even close to being worth $63 dollars!

Dang it I have all this unnecessary gear sitting around. If only I would have seen this sooner!

I'll bet those wantabees eat that up!!
    Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    But what is a whistle weapon Panttttr? I think it may be some kind of sonic weapon of destruction that blows people ears out

And it must be a great deal at $63.00, dont you think?
    If you are attacked by a Pannttr, this whistle blows at a frequency deadly to saidPanttr.
    I am told that the book contains a Pannttr recipe, so you see?...you are all set up to survive in the wild...if you brought something to make fire with...
    KF7ZJR I always carry a pocket knife, just in Case.

Quote Originally Posted by jfeatherjohn View Post
    If you are attacked by a Pannttr, this whistle blows at a frequency deadly to saidPanttr.
    I am told that the book contains a Pannttr recipe, so you see?...you are all set up to survive in the wild...if you brought something to make fire with...
    Look in the handle, look in the handle....super duper matches are in the handle......Now you are really set.....

Quote Originally Posted by jfeatherjohn View Post
    Well that makes more sense than anything I've heard yet. I wonder how good roasted Pantttttrrr is

LMAO
    All through history it has been proven that the right to keep and bear arms is ultimately the only thing that keeps us free

Well my brothers, I am truly sorry that I didn't post this a long time ago. We could have all saved countless dollars on backpacks, Crashblades, essential equipment, and time. But at least we now have seen the light, and no Pantrrrs will ever harm us.
    Up to this point in time, Panttttrs have been very hard to find and even harder to kill, and now we know the secret, we will never go hungry again, because there are many Pantttrs in the wilderness because nobody has ever killed one except for the early settlers, so they must be plentiful.
    The early indian tribes knew of these creatures, but they didn't have the Pantttr whistle, so they held the elusive Panttttrrs in reverence and left them alone. Back in those days, there was a most fearsome Panttttr called the Sabre Tooth Panttttrr, but they went extinct a couple of hundred years ago and gave way to the modern Snaggletooth Panttttrr we have today.
    The early settlers caught only one Panttttr in 1863, and if they hadn't of decided to serve a turkey instead of a panttttr, we would have all been eating P_____Y for Thanksgiving. So the Panttttr almost played a role in one of our most important holidays!

Whistle as a weapon? I remember, from early in my misspent youth, I saw two people effectively use a whistle as a weapon ----- football coach and drill sergeant!
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

So pumas are chopped liver?....I like pumas.

...and remember it all about shot placement....as depicted by earlier cave paintings.....several mighty hunters sitting around arguing the point.

So pumas are chopped liver?....I like pumas.

...and remember it all about shot placement....as depicted by earlier cave paintings.....several mighty hunters sitting around arguing the point.
    Sounds like us in the gun section

Sounds like us in the gun section
    ...we hold these truths to be self evident.....Oop wrong quote.....

So,... like what caliber do these marvolus Panttttr whistles come in?

...we hold these truths to be self evident.....Oop wrong quote.....

So,... like what caliber do these marvolus Panttttr whistles come in?
    I think they are .22 magnum?

I think they are .22 magnum?
    Well then....anything on the planet!