Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonder what the price is going to be!

Default Wonder what the price is going to be!

I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Looks like it would be very awkward to shoot.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

I am trying to see if anyone close to me has them in stock. I want to see just how foldable and compact it can get.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

They can get very, very compact.....unfolding them is the key.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

OH That picture brought a tear to my eye them heartless bass turds, doing that to a defenseless little gun

I saw a different one for back backing, it had had a single tube for the stock with a butt pad on it. I dont remember the brand but the price was pretty high. Id like to get a look at that Chippewa

Looks like the old Garcia Bronco......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

IIRC Randyt fashioned a similar stock for a rifle build that he did.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I couldn't enjoy shooting something with a forward stock that short... where does my left hand go?
    I am to misbehave - Captain Mal

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by GreatUsername View Post
    I couldn't enjoy shooting something with a forward stock that short... where does my left hand go?
    I recon a fella could mount a folding hand grip on the rail.
    Last edited by welderguy; 02-07-2013 at 12:00 AM.

here's a rig I put together not a folder though. Tis my first forged stock though LOL. If I was to do it over instead of aluminum for the block I would use a piece of micarta or something similar for weight savings and workability.

Quote Originally Posted by randyt View Post
    here's a rig I put together not a folder though. Tis my first forged stock though LOL. If I was to do it over instead of aluminum for the block I would use a piece of micarta or something similar for weight savings and workability.

Did you do the trigger group ? Nice little setup.

no, it's a old bolt action that was laying around. It's a single shot with a pull to cock bolt. I've thought about shortening the trigger a bit but really haven't done much with it lately. Thought about a paint job too.

That really gives me some ideas, I guess I need to hunt for a Donner rifle now LOL.

Im Curious! if a 410 shotgun barrel has rifling's is it considered a rifle or a shotgun?

I believe that's a slug-gun, but shotties aren't my specialty.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by GreatUsername View Post
    I believe that's a slug-gun, but shotties aren't my specialty.
    I guess it would be too!, but what if it could fire a 45 or a 410 , what is it classified as ?

I'd classify that as excellent. Absolutely marvelous. I'm not really sure there is a category for such things, but I want one.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    Im Curious! if a 410 shotgun barrel has rifling's is it considered a rifle or a shotgun?
    It would depend on what the barrel was marked. If it were marked .45 long Colt and had the 3" chamber allowing use of the .410 shell, it would be considered a rifle.

As a rifle the barrel only has to be 16 inches.
    As a shotgun it must be 18 inches.

The little Chiappa is going on my "get it" list if the price is anywhere near reasonable. It will be immidiately reamed out to .22 mag, wrapped with paracord and decorated with the proper and necessary pouches.

Everyone did note that the "forend" is a quad rail mount system?

Sure is an ugly little sucker!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 02-07-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    It would depend on what the barrel was marked. If it were marked .45 long Colt and had the 3" chamber allowing use of the .410 shell, it would be considered a rifle.

As a rifle the barrel only has to be 16 inches.
    As a shotgun it must be 18 inches.

The little Chiappa is going on my "get it" list if the price is anywhere near reasonable. It will be immidiately reamed out to .22 mag, wrapped with paracord and decorated with the proper and necessary pouches.

Everyone did note that the "forend" is a quad rail mount system?

Sure is an ugly little sucker!
    My thoughts exactly!