Thread: New blog entry/book review.

Blog Entries

Cool New blog entry/book review.

I just posted a review of our new member, John D. McCann's book "Stay Alive! Survival Skills you need," on my blog page. For those interested you can read about it here:

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...-John-D-McCann

Enjoy.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

John D. McCann is the guy I got the idea from to use a small pencil sharpener to make tinder from small branches, works great. Never knew he had a website. Will have to check it out, thanks for the info.

Sarge47,

Thanks for the nice review of my new book! Greatly appreciated and glad you liked it.

John
    A knifeless man... Is a lifeless man!

I'm Confused... Wait... Maybe I'm not.

www.SurvivalResources.com

Blog Entries

Cool Well John, it's like this....

Quote Originally Posted by John Mccann View Post
    Sarge47,

Thanks for the nice review of my new book! Greatly appreciated and glad you liked it.

John
    Don't worry, if you'd of wrote anything in the chapter on "water collection" that promoted the drinking of undistilled urine, the book would have hit the trash can really hard! BTW, loved the page that demonstrates how to make an emergency whistle out of a soda can, I've never in my life seen that before! It was really cool and your book rocks!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin