Thread: please answer my hello

Talking please answer my hello

HELLO. im new here my name is lil bunny fufu because i would like to trap him(not by snare) anyone have any ideas

Blog Entries

Cool Hare today, trapped tomrrow.

Quote Originally Posted by LiL' bunny fufu View Post
    HELLO. im new here my name is lil bunny fufu because i would like to trap him(not by snare) anyone have any ideas
    If I understand your post correctly you want to trap a "live" rabbit? Be aware that an adult wild rabbit will usually die in captivity. However, as a young child I did manage to keep a young one alive for about a month untill my mother made me let it go because of the awful odor coming from my bedroom. If you want to try and trap a young one get a jar large enough for the rabbit to enter but small enough that it won't be able to turn around, then chop up a carrot for bait and put it inside the jar at the very back. Place the jar alongside a rabbit run where there's been a lot of activity (gardens are best)and check on it periodically.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

lol funny
    ~~ADDITCED TO JESUS!~~

thanks sarge