Thread: Would anyone be interested in a book swap

Default Would anyone be interested in a book swap

I went thru my boxs of books today and realize I have a lot of duplicate books.

lot of herbal books
    home remedies
    wild game cook books
    and medical reference

that are dups.

I am wondering if maybe some of you would be interested in doing a book swap.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

What are you looking for in exchange, like what kind of books?
    I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

Hi, I might be interested. Can you please list what books you have and what you are looking for?
    Thanks!

Good idea, I'd like to try it too. If you like the Civil War, I just finished a good one on it.

I could probably be interested. I have a few books I have gotten all the use I'm likely to do out of.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.