Thread: Taking a stroll

Default Taking a stroll

These were taken the last saturday of deer season at the camp
    022 - Copy.jpg
    023.jpg
    025.jpg
    026.jpg
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Cool area.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Looks like good Bobcat country...
    The Man with the best Horses and Dogs is the Man who uses them the Most !.....Wiley Carroll..........

when we get rain this area is a water fall very beautiful someplace I have a picture I took from the bottom up021.jpg
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Very cool,nice country.....Thanks.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

prariewolf , yep sure is 027.jpg

the property used to be an old Lodge, the owner sold the lodge to one guy and my friend bought the rest its only 166 acres but it is loaded with deer, havent seen any sign of hogs, seen one Cat so far lots of yotee tracks, heard some gobblers a couple mornings .

nice country

Well, since I just learned how to upload photos, I figured I would add another one to the site. Here's what -26C looks like.
    image.jpg
    BE PREPARED