Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who really thinks this would help.....

NO.........

I am just curious how many crimes have been committed with a high cap magazine, since they are legal now? Anyone know?
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by finallyME View Post
    I am just curious how many crimes have been committed with a high cap magazine, since they are legal now? Anyone know?
    That I haven't looked into, I would guess that if the gun was purchased after the mag ban was lifted then its a high cap.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Or how many violent crimes committed with them while they were under ban, and therefore magically somehow unavailable to violent criminals.

How about the violent crimes committed using a combination of legal and banned weapons by criminals who don't care any more about what weapon is legal or not than the basic logistical problem of getting their hands on it?
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

All good points . But please lets not start a debate not in this thread.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

My first inclination was to say: "That's a debate?"

It really does become a slippery slope easily, eh?
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Nope......
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.