Thread: 12 gauge to 9mm rifled adapters

Default 12 gauge to 9mm rifled adapters

hey guys i just joined up and figured id show you all a review i made of the short lane adapters this ones a 12 gauge to 9mm i have a couple vids of these adapters i reviewd heres the link and ill be doing another review of a 12 gauge to 45 acp next week

http://youtu.be/xggficxiSjg
    Last edited by Sarge47; 01-06-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: replaced linl.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Those work best if you make an index mark on the insert and on the breach. Line the marks up each time and you will get more consistant accuracy. Sights help too.

You might be able to get it down to small game accuracy if you can get some consistancy.

The MCA adapters cost about half what you are paying.

Good to see a post that is actually about guns or shooting for a change!
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 01-06-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

hey bowhunter thanks for that, about a month ago I got the 20ga.-22lr 3" rifled and I'm pleased as well with my purchase.It makes sense to me especially since Illinois is trying to ban almost every gun they can, single shot shotgun and these adapters might be the only thing to have. better than rocks and sticks.

Thanks for the review......been meaning to pick up one for the Nagant (30 cal).
    So far I did find a 410 to 20 ga about 12" long for the Savage M24, made by Savage... patterns pretty well at about 30 yrds
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

ive got a 45 acp adapter ill be reviewing next week it can really put a hurtin on any game