Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooking over wood-which woods best?

LMAO!!!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

(checks online references and massive library of puns)...... Oh,yea. Cool. Thanks, Bro.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

yes, cunning linguism is a proud endeavor but i can't help think of that SNL sketch with the Walken.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Yeah, I know the one you mean canid, it's hilarious.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

if correct spelling is important i may be in trouble - i can't spell or type well. good luck with reading my posts.

this is a test. you will be docked points for spelling errors and illegible penmanship...
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Colonel Angus.

http://vidsearch.myspace.com/index.c...deoid=23764963

White out is available should you need it. Erasers are extra.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

oak is my fav , then hickory , then pine (if im cooking a gamey meat)
    This member asked that their user name be changed. They acknowledged that most of what they have posted in the past was less than truthful. Hence the reason for the signature post.

marcraft: you ever try cedar?

i wouldn't cook over exclusively cedar, unless it was burnt down completely to charcoal [the resins are pretty pungent/astringent], but it's great.