Thread: Under 20 Dollar Prep Camp Stove Video Review

Default Under 20 Dollar Prep Camp Stove Video Review

In this under 20 dollar prep video I showcase the Amco Portable Butane Gas Stove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IgwQDjo-VI

I've got one. In temps above about 45 or 50 it's very good, but suffers greatly in colder temps.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I've got one. In temps above about 45 or 50 it's very good, but suffers greatly in colder temps.
    Your right I forgot to say that in the video. But for folks on a budget you can't beat that stove.

Ive got one exactly like it, with the GasOne name on it. Ive used it QUITE often, it is a GREAT stove!! The wife just cant figure out the Coleman camp stove to save her life.

I wanted to make sure there was something to cook on if we lost mains and I was unable to come home (like, I was at work, etc... "Hey boss, I need to leave work... wife cant get the stove lit")

This stove is VERY easy to use, even a cave woman (and my wife?) can use it! My teenage daughter knows how to operate it too...

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Ive got one exactly like it, with the GasOne name on it. Ive used it QUITE often, it is a GREAT stove!! The wife just cant figure out the Coleman camp stove to save her life.

I wanted to make sure there was something to cook on if we lost mains and I was unable to come home (like, I was at work, etc... "Hey boss, I need to leave work... wife cant get the stove lit")

This stove is VERY easy to use, even a cave woman (and my wife?) can use it! My teenage daughter knows how to operate it too...

Andrew
    That's another reason why I purchased mine!