Thread: I gotta confess...

Blog Entries

Cool I gotta confess...

I want to live out in the boonies where even Bear Grylls is afraid to go...either that or New York City. I don't want to pay for anything because I think that the world owes me what ever I want...I can live off of the land with nothing more than my knife and my underwear! (You haven't seen my underwear...it dances to music!) I want...I want...

(Nurse enters the room) "Okay Sarge, calm down and take your meds...there, feel better?"

Sarge: "Yeah, hey! who typed this crap on my computer?"
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Having a little moment there Sarge, it's OK I get them myself now and again.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Hey Sarge, come own here to Cincinnati and you can get by OK with that plan. You can register as a liscensed begger and panhandle down in the entertainment district and during ball games.

Of course you would get an Obamaphone and food stamps on top of the begging money, free health care and you can sell your vote as many times as you want because Ohio does not require identification at the polls.

If a couple of old geezers got together and pooled their rescources and always took the buss downtown no one would know you had a nice condo and a Beemer out in the burbs. You could afford that "place out in the woods where no one would bother you" within just a few months.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I wonder if George Washington needed ID to vote? Or do you suppose he just flashed a $1 bill?

My dad used to tell me the story of how incredulous his dad was when they started requiring a drivers license. "A license just to drive? What will they think of next!" Now we need apparently need government ID to everything. I guess that's progress. Wonder how they managed life before there were govt issued IDs?

O.o

A freegan. Cool, man.

Phaedrus, everyone before the present enlightened age were idiots. We only know how to do things right. That's why everything is going so swimmingly.
    Last edited by WolfVanZandt; 12-16-2012 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Add comment to post just before
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

And I came here to this forum with the idea of having a unique plan.. :S
    Heading "Into the wild" by May 2013
    Follow me at http://thedutchhermit.blogspot.nl/

That's OK....I first started on forums as a Homesteader........
    Instead of running away to the woods, it was.....
    "I'm unemployed/single parent of 10, and came here to find out where I get one of them there free "homesteads"....

Same idea, ....different names and terms.........
    I wonder where these people went for the free stuff before the interweb.....?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Everybody has always wanted free stuff...
    You got a toaster for depositing money in the bank.
    You got a tumbler when you filled up at the Flying A.
    You got Green Stamps when you bought stuff at the hardware store.

Free stuff is the American way, except you had to do something for it.
    KF7ZJR I always carry a pocket knife, just in Case.