Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuse Box Diagram for 2008 F250 Super Duty

You found it without going through the gyrations and pain of getting another one......which would have ensured that you found the old one five minutes after having received the new one.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I hoping you are correct...LOL.....That way all my ice picks are all in the same place stuck in the rafters .....next to the drawer with a 3 prong adaptors.

I'm fixin' on heading out in a bit to the copy store....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

3 each copies made.... Thumb drive recorded,.... saved to multi locations on several devices.
    I won't be able to throw a dead cat (if I had a dead cat)....with hitting something a paper copy, copied files ....

BTW Sparky93....haven't seen ya in a while....but this is still funny and Oh so true....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky93 View Post
    This is why I like old trucks, I can't even reach the dipstick in my moms truck (2011 F-250, stock ride height). My truck has around 8 fuses in the box and a couple inline, so it's usually easy to find a fuse problem lol.

This brings to mind the time one of my buddies got hung up and he calls me to get him out. He tells me he got hung up turning around off a highway that goes out of my town, but he specifically states not to bring my truck. Well my buddy I'm with at the time or myself have another truck to bring, so we think to ourselves "he was turning around off the highway" he's got to be close to the road we'll just bring a long chain and I can pull him out from the road (keep in mind my truck is a 86 F-250 dually, 2WD, diesel, it sinks in mud like a rock in water).
    Well we show up to pull him out and "just off the highway" is 150 yards out in the middle of a swamp... So I call my other buddy and ask if he has something that can pull the stuck buddy out (this is the same guy that has decided the solution to not having to mow his yard is to cover it in auto parts...). So he shows up and hooks up to the stuck truck and starts pulling but his 4WD isn't locked in, so I yell at him and tell him his 4WD didn't lock. (This is the part truck fuses reminded me of) So he says "oh I forgot I have to swap the radio fuse back and forth between the 4WD locker cuz it's blown...". All and all the stuck truck (Dodge) ended up blowing a transmission and the pull truck (Chevy) ended up blowing a motor.
    The moral of the story is; don't turn around in a swamp... if you don't have mudgrips, your a redneck if can not have radio or 4wd at the same time; and don't drive a Dodge or a Chevy because they blow motors and trannies JK BUILT FORD TOUGH!

My dream truck is a 1970 or 71 Ford F-250 4WD with a 390 and manual transmission. No electronic nuthin'! Fix it with a matchbook cover. Although, I can't recall the last time I even saw a book of matches.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeePettimore View Post
    My dream truck is a 1970 or 71 Ford F-250 4WD with a 390 and manual transmission. No electronic nuthin'! Fix it with a matchbook cover. Although, I can't recall the last time I even saw a book of matches.
    I agree.....or old Dodge Power Wagon Hemi.....4X4....

Actually a road side tune up main tool, was the book of matches....
    With a points distributor.

Cardboard was about .035... ...spark plug gap.... as well as points.
    Striker board cleaned up both....nail file works as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    I agree.....or old Dodge Power Wagon Hemi.....4X4....

Actually a road side tune up main tool, was the book of matches....
    With a points distributor.

Cardboard was about .035... ...spark plug gap.... as well as points.
    Striker board cleaned up both....nail file works as well.
    Matchbook covers don't do much to fix a computer chip (or software glitch).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeePettimore View Post
    Matchbook covers don't do much to fix a computer chip (or software glitch).
    Well.... there is the obvious....
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.