Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your favourite folding knife and why?

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearskin Grills View Post
    Honestly, I'm still carrying the same Buck I've had for about 35 years. Its seen a lot of action and never let me down. I also use a WW II K bar my father brought back with him.
    That's all well and good but the topic is "folders," not fixed blades. Is your Buck a folder? I just got the Les Stroud folder made by Camillus, I like it really well so I've partnered it up with my SAK!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    That's all well and good but the topic is "folders," not fixed blades. Is your Buck a folder? I just got the Les Stroud folder made by Camillus, I like it really well so I've partnered it up with my SAK!
    yea, the buck is a folder

Blog Entries

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearskin Grills View Post
    yea, the buck is a folder
    Based om your description it sounds like the 110, am I right? I have a few newer Buck folders, but they don't measure up to the older 110s!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Based om your description it sounds like the 110, am I right? I have a few newer Buck folders, but they don't measure up to the older 110s!
    Yes it's the 110. I also have the shorter 112. But that sits mostly in the glove box