Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Dual Survivor partner of cody

It was not directed to anyone in particular. sorry if it appeared that way. I just get outraged with the media and the things they do for their benefit and never taking into consideration the reputation or the safety of others. It always seems to be about the almighty dollar, never about doing what is right. I guess the bottom line is I am excited for the show, Cody and the new guy Joe. I have always been a fan of the survivor and that of the special operations. I might not know alot about either but I do know that I am a patriotic person and wish all the best to Joe and any other Vets out there. God Bless the USA

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Oh, and if your comment was directed towards me (appears that it was) I'd say that I have a fair amount of knowledge about the military and Special Operators. I didn't even need to talk to friends about it.
    What you have frieends when did this happen hmm wait a sec gotta check my pm notice I have a message.........uh oops uh crash buddy just noticed your pm about you having my name in the draw. Where was I? Oh yeah.....hey mister crash has friends forget Wharton I said about the coal little buddy
    always be prepared-prepare all ways
    http://wareaglesurvival.blogspot.com

I'm acquainted with a man who was a CIA "operator." Several years ago, he told me that everything he says or writes regarding certain CIA operations, procedure, training, etc., etc., etc., has to be approved first by CIA/Langley. If they don't approve it, he can't say or write it. He got himself into a "fix" years ago when he wrote something he'd not gotten approval to write.

I'll take a guess that the new man on "Dual Survivors," given his background, will not be expressing any classified "survival" methods, etc., other than the usual stuff. Anything of sensitive military practices, i.e. "evasion from the enemy," or intelligence methods would be "off limits."

Just guessing.

S.M.

You all can have Cody. Let me just say that I have no faith in a so-called "expert" who whines his way through the woods. Remember, vegetarian is an old Indian word that means "lousy hunter"! I'll take Ruth! (and, yes, I know that he's not a vegetarian)

Hey, hey hey, Watch it.....Dibs on Ruth........
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

So long as they can provide good information I don't care who they are beyond being entertaining. Heck, I never thought Sam Malone was an actual bartender.... nor did I care.

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    What you have frieends when did this happen hmm wait a sec gotta check my pm notice I have a message.........uh oops uh crash buddy just noticed your pm about you having my name in the draw. Where was I? Oh yeah.....hey mister crash has friends forget Wharton I said about the coal little buddy
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Hey, hey hey, Watch it.....Dibs on Ruth........
    No problem H63. Let me know how Mike feels about it! LOL (Actually, some SF guys are more into group things and I don't mean SF Group!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    I just watch the show for Cody...just love those bare feet!
    It's all a matter of time before good ol' sarge is walking around barefoot. But, first he is going to buy those toe shoes.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

If you read the bottom of his bio, you see what organizations he still belongs to. One of them is the NC Sheriffs association. My guess is the 'government' agency was state or local, and he was SWAT or something.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Default Joe Teti is a confirmed fake

Joe Teti is a fake. He did complete the Green Beret Qualification course while assigned to the National Guard's 19 Special Forces Group. He was kicked out of 1st BN 19 SFG(A) for stealing night vision goggles and other expensive equipment. They didn't have enough evidence though to prosecute. He then went to A CO 5/19 SFG(A) and was removed from operational status for lack of critical thinking skills and uncontrolled temper. I personally watched him pull a loaded pistol and draw down on his team sergeant in a fight during a Special Forces Urban Combat Course taught at Camp Williams, UT in the summer 2000. When he was teaching the same course in 2001, he was caught stealing training simunition pistols and ammunition. This was while he was in the National Guard. He owned a concrete pressure washing business in NV as his full time profession. In 2003, I ran into him in Baghdad where he was working for a private security firm doing protection details. I caught him lying again when he said he was working in Delta Force. His boss "Ike" was a former Sergeant Major in Delta and when word got back about what Joe was saying he was fired from that position too. He NEVER worked for any Tier 1 unit and did NOT serve on active duty in his army career (Joe was mobilized in his National Guard unit for a trip to OEF, he didn't however, serve in the regular Army). I have not tried to verify his Marine Corp background he claims but friends who have been Recon for decades haven't heard of him. The National Guard guys do great work, but never have been called a "counter terrorism force." Joe Teti is well known by many Special Forces Operators to be a stealing, lying fake and it is sad that the show will be ruined as this is slowly exposed.
    Last edited by Magnet; 01-22-2013 at 06:18 AM. Reason: grammar

Pretty bold claims. What are your credentials since you would have us believe you rather than a network that was seriously burned over not vetting previous "talent"?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Cool Hmm

I just read this, word for word at another site that's put out by a news agency, so I suspect that you are the same person. Remember that making unsubstantiated accusations is wrong and can backfire, and get you in trouble. If what you say is true, shouldn't you be telling Discovery instead of gossiping about it here?
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Interesting.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Please PM me for details.
    Last edited by Magnet; 01-22-2013 at 03:39 PM.

PM sent.....
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I'd like to see the results of that PM myself.

I have serious disdain for posers.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Quote Originally Posted by finallyME View Post
    If you read the bottom of his bio, you see what organizations he still belongs to. One of them is the NC Sheriffs association. My guess is the 'government' agency was state or local, and he was SWAT or something.
    You, too, can be a member of the NCSA and get a neat bumper sticker - that probably won't keep you from getting a ticket - for whatever their membership fee is. Fraternal organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Seniorman View Post
    I'm acquainted with a man who was a CIA "operator." Several years ago, he told me that everything he says or writes regarding certain CIA operations, procedure, training, etc., etc., etc., has to be approved first by CIA/Langley. If they don't approve it, he can't say or write it. He got himself into a "fix" years ago when he wrote something he'd not gotten approval to write.

I'll take a guess that the new man on "Dual Survivors," given his background, will not be expressing any classified "survival" methods, etc., other than the usual stuff. Anything of sensitive military practices, i.e. "evasion from the enemy," or intelligence methods would be "off limits."

Just guessing.

S.M.
    If you've ever had a military clearance, you will be debriefed for many, many, many years. I've been debriefed for 42 years and still haven't divulged anything. No biggie, lots of former military do the same thing.

Watched a 4:00 segment on Youtube with this new guy. It consisted of him drinking his pee out of a motor cycle helmet to get a "psychological" boost. That proves he's a moron to me.

So, thanks but, no thanks! I'll not be watching any more.