Thread: USC ILBE came today....

Default USMC ILBE came today....

Wow, this thing is awesome compared to m ALICE pack! Got it used from ammocanman on ebay, the only fault is the side load zipper has a tear and it will not unzip but it does NOT inhibit its function at all, but it does make it a top load only bag.

None the less, for the money I got a great ruck! I cant wait to pack it and take it for a test drive, I hope this weekend Ill be able to test the ILBE and HPG bag at the same time.

Very impressed with overall quality and design!

Full review to follow after fielding.

Andrew
    Last edited by ElevenBravo; 11-09-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Did the seller let you know before the purchase about the non-functioning side load zipper?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Find a tailor. He/She can probably repair the tear.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Im honestly not concerned with it.

Sam's Uniform down in the Roanoke Mkt....the lady that did alterations replaced a YYZ on a tach vest for me a few years back.....couldn't tell it had been done.
    So this is how liberty dies.....With thunderous applause.

How are ya.I've also looked at those packs and wanted to either maybe eventually get one of them or one of theranget packs.I would like to hear how it handled when you take for a ride.

Live simple-Live free

I got mine also from ammocanman. love it. I can live out of this bag. large,durable and very comfortable. will have this one for for years.

Nomad, I got mine from the same vendor. Well packaged, expensive to ship but its because he ships it in a BIG box so as to not damage the internal frame, as some others do when they ship... as I found out via Google.

Ive yet to have a proper chance to field it, but I must say, its hella more impressive than an ALICE!! Cant wait to try it out. Weather lately has been pretty cold and Im getting over being sick, I dont want a relapse so Ill wait until Im 100% before I take it to the woods.

Cheers,
    Andrew