Thread: Excellent deals on large Kelty packs at Woot!

Default Excellent deals on large Kelty packs at Woot!

Just a heads-up; Woot! has some great deals right now on Kelty backpacks, including two over 5,000 ci. Just googling those packs I've found that most outlets are selling them for almost twice what they're going for on Woot! right now.

I'd be tempted to pick on up myself had I not just picked up a new FNP 45 Tactical and Surefire 300X Ultra weapon light...

Great prices... Ive been eyeballing the Coyote 80, checked it out at Sportsmans Warehouse, its a sweet pack! However, Ive ordered and awaiting arrival of a USMC ILBE pack with lid and belt complete.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Great prices... Ive been eyeballing the Coyote 80, checked it out at Sportsmans Warehouse, its a sweet pack! However, Ive ordered and awaiting arrival of a USMC ILBE pack with lid and belt complete.

Andrew
    You will like the ILBE pack. I have liked the ILBE I purchased so I far. I bought the radio pouch for a little extra outer pocket to throw a fleece or light jacket in.

Did you get the assault pack or hydration carrier to go with it?

Heres what I got...
    USMC_ILBE_EBAY.jpg

I did exhaustive research on packs before I settled on this one. The internal frame, padded shoulder straps and generously padded hip belt should make for a comfortable hump of heavy loads, I only pack what I need but tends to be heavy. My old ruck sack is a shoulder & back killer, literally, after just a mile of hiking.

The Kelty Coyote 80 is a pack a personally tried on at the stove and is also a most excellent choice, plus the earth tone colors are really good!

Andrew

sweet, you got the main pack with radio pouch. You will find the divider inside the pack very helpful.

thanks for the heads up. was needing a bigger pack for cold weather backpacking.

got my pack the other day. it is HUGE! i can load my smaller back and it will fit inside this thing. i do wish that the hip pads were a little longer.

Cool! I would have liked to buy one too but I blew my wad on Xmas gifts and gun related stuff (for my next canoe trip, of course...). I'm glad to see someone got in on the deal!

A couple weeks ago I got a 100 oz Gigerrig pack, though, from Woot!