Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: doomsday board

That is so funny. We have a running joke at my house because I always have parts left over. I happened to reuse a lot of the hardware from the old door opener so I had the door bracket (two long metal pieces) and a whole bag of screws, bolts and nuts left over. After I got done I held them up and showed my wife. "Hey, wonder what all this stuff goes to?" I asked. She looked at me, looked up at the open garage door and took a big step backward.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Must have done really well then Rick,LMAO!!!!!!
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    SURE YOU ARE!!!!!LMAO!!!! Try telling Linda that!
    seriously i am the boss here(typing furiously) when shes not around

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    And if you dont have parts left over,you did something wrong!
    This can be more true than you know. Long story short - took apart a motorcycle in Hawaii to ship to Seattle - Navy would not ship 2 vehicles. (I'm real good at taking things apart) Bought a service manual for the motorcycle to put it back together (I really don't work on that kind of stuff) After putting back together and starting it, I figured that the 3-5 lbs of left over parts really weren't that important. One week later left for a 59 day, 14,000 mile motorcycle/camping trip. Ran like a charm. For the life of me, I don't know why.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    seriously i am the boss here(typing furiously) when shes not around
    Dont get to be King very often do ya???

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    This can be more true than you know. Long story short - took apart a motorcycle in Hawaii to ship to Seattle - Navy would not ship 2 vehicles. (I'm real good at taking things apart) Bought a service manual for the motorcycle to put it back together (I really don't work on that kind of stuff) After putting back together and starting it, I figured that the 3-5 lbs of left over parts really weren't that important. One week later left for a 59 day, 14,000 mile motorcycle/camping trip. Ran like a charm. For the life of me, I don't know why.
    See you guys are GOOD!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

It's like the old show Outer Limits, WE, which I will paraphrase:

There is nothing wrong with your life. Do not attempt to make adjustments. We are now controlling your actions. We control the horizontal, and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand complaints or expand one single image to crystal clarity - and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the rest of your life we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to... nag you mercilessly. Please stand by.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

@Rick: back to the first post.... I would like to see the site stay as a "wilderness survival" site ,not as a "survivalist" site.
    I would like to mention that the site could be set up better for searching. Like have the skills/priorities for wilderness survival divided into their own headings. It did take me over an hour to find something that I knew was posted a couple of months ago.

Just my opinion,
    Mark
    "The ability for a person to prevail in a survival situation is based on three factors: survival knowledge, equipment, and will to survive. All are important, but the most important is the will to survive." -Greg Davenport

I praise the guy that invented the digital camera. You just take picture then put it back the way it was. Easy as pie.

Quote Originally Posted by marcraft View Post
    palerider your by far the most annoying and illogical person iv met on a forum , and iv been a member of anarchist cookbook for years.
    i think that palerider was/is trying to point out that the name calling is not very productive here, if you have something to say to palerider you should have the sack to send a pm and not publically bash anyone.

it is more productive to stay on topic and focus on the topics and not the bashing ok youngster..

always be prepared...

Mark - I passed the suggestion on. Chris can do what he wants (or not).

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That is so funny. We have a running joke at my house because I always have parts left over.
    Heck, if I didn't have parts left over after I've 'fixed' something then I'd never have any spare washers/screws/bolts to replace the ones that fall down the plug hole, or between the floor boards or miraculously disappear during my next project. My shed has jam jars full of bits left over from previous projects.
    Life is too short to hurry through.
    ~ Kenny Salwey

Jam jars and baby food jars are excellent for that purpose.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

but public bashing is fun .....

Marcraft: I've said this to you before --- STOP IT!!!!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

seriously dude. grow up.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

stop what?

Quote Originally Posted by marcraft View Post
    stop what?
    Dude for the love of God stop typeing, have you been snifing the nerve gas?
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, I'm all for a doomsday board.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf65 View Post
    Oh yeah, I'm all for a doomsday board.
    so am i jim that would be funny and fun