Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: doomsday board

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default doomsday board

There's such a flurry of new threads on all the different boards that discuss all kinds of doomsday scenarios. Why not make a new board for these, so the people interested in that stuff can go and post their threads on it, and the people not interested in at have an easier time sifting through the threads that have to do with actual wilderness survival?

I really hope the gloom and doom dies down,seems to be a very volatile topic,if you know what I mean! Would rather not see a section dedicated to it myself.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned

I agree, its a brilliant idea wild.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Well Most of the wilderness survival stuff is in old threads. There is a limit to what can be said about fire starting, and survival shelters, spearfishing, etc.

One problem I see is that "personal field experience" get trumped by "Imported Data" or attachments from other websites.

We just need to keep starting new threads of what we want to talk about.

Default i'll give credit where credit is due

bragg survivor and hopeak you two are the reason i quit lurking in the shadows. this is a wilderness survival website if you do not like rehashing how to pick strawberries or how to light a fire then take your cadavergrilling and teowaki and all your other fear spreading comments to survival monkey or zombie.com you will fit in very well there.

do or do not there is no try.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Or you could just shut your yap, and go reread the old threads. Because I don't give a warm Moose Nugget about your personal Happiness, or what you want. Or go back to "LURKING"..........You have skills as a "LURKER"

why is it you always refer back to school ground aggression when someone states a point of view. is there something deep within you that makes you feel less than the others? why must you take/make everthing personall?

do or do not there is no try....

Banned

Banned
    Blog Entries

Guess how many thrilling and exciting threads were started by Palerider....? That is right Boy and Girls "ZILCH" ----"NONE"......

NO THREADS at all have been started by Miss Palerider.

If you want to talk "Wilderness Survival" start a thread.

lets see the end is near post yes the end is near the end of people getting bullied on this forum w/o someone standing up for them.

i like the death i like the destruction yes it is part of my job(thats all i will say on that)

protecting my mandate and my unit what is hypocritical about these comments. am i trying to insult belittle or incite anyone?

any other questions i can answer yours can you answer mine.
    all i am suggesting no scratch that all i am recommending is that if you two do not like the wilderness survival format here at wilderness survival.net then you should check out the other sites that i have mentioned they are geared to what exactley you two have been posting here for the last month maybe you would fit in more and get some more positive respnse to your threads.

do or do not there is no try..

Gentlemen - Can we take a step back, please? This is a large forum with a lot of threads. The main topics pretty much control what is discussed. The general chat is just that. It's open to anything the members feel like talking about. The other threads are dedicated to specific subjects. If you are not interested in strawberries or fire starting then skip on to another thread. If you aren't interested in someone's opinion on the economy or TSHTF then skip on to another thread. It isn't like there is only one arena for all of us. There is no need for the pi**ing contest.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Default thank you for illistrating my point hopeak

once again you are flamming against a new member have i been disrespectful? or have i called anyone derogatory names? how many people that have been in the shadows like myself have not posted here becuase of the childish games that some here love to fall back to. how many have walked away due to this that maybe have some very valuable experience to share. but unlike others, i will not be bullied or intimidated into leaving a site that i enjoy reading so much.

as far as why i have not started any threads i did not realize that was a mandate for acceptance here, maybe i do not know the first thing about wilderness survival so i have been reading and learning before posting something that i have absolutley no experience in instaed of just reading about something and proclaiming myself an expert. like i said maybe..

i think you will find that the pack will not support you on this you will be two lone wolves out attacking the pale rider not sure how far you wll get with that

do or do not there is no try...

and with all due respect mr moderater. i'm sure you've earned your title but this is a subject that needs addressed the bulling and name calling when someone dissagrees with someone i do have a sense of humor with the pale jokes made during my intro i saw them as jokes and not personal but i see other comments as inflamitory.

chris has just posted that this forum is a year old and everyone i am sure wants to see this grow and gain knowldge but sir i will not tolerate nor back down from any bullies..

do or do not there is no try....

Enough! There is no purpose to continuing this discussion. Let's be a bit more adult and just stop. Otherwise I'll close the thread. Thank you!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

walk lightly on the earth wildWoman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I guess this idea is going nowhere...I thought with an extra board for the WTSHTF stuff, there might be less animosity because most likely only those into that stuff would be checking the threads and posting there. but maybe not.

i still think it would be inclined to bleed into other threads in the other forums. if we then adopted a 'take it to SHTF forum' attitude then we would quite possibly be re enforcing a division of camps between the membership. just one take on it, anyway.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Thats what I was thinking as well canid.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

The issue is being reviewed.

well to borrow your line rick(getting up off of floor wiping eyes from laughing so much i just picture old waz his name from rocky (mickey) cigarette hanging to one side "enough" sure scared them quiet sorry man can't help it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wareagle69 View Post
    well to borrow your line rick(getting up off of floor wiping eyes from laughing so much i just picture old waz his name from rocky (mickey) cigarette hanging to one side "enough" sure scared them quiet sorry man can't help it...

Go clean your bunker WE.