Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ramen meal

Default Favorite Ramen meal

I've made Ramen noodles with beef jerkey and with cut up pieces of sausage. I was wondering if there are a few Ramen noodle fans out there who have their own favorite mixes.

Without adding the flavoring I like to put velveta and bacon bits in the Ramen. Sort of like bacon mac noodles.

I only use about half the flavoring. It's just too salty for me. I like to add tuna to it. I've dumped canned veggies in with, too.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I like the beef teryaki ones in the big bowl,yashida is the brand name I think,but for the cheaper ones I cook the noodles as recommended,melt a little butter and milk in a pan and add the seasoning packet,like making mac and cheese from a boxed mix,the ramen are actually quite good this way,add tuna or flaked chicken and its a quick meal.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

The seasoning packet, basil, pepper, some creoul (sp?) seasoning, and two slices of processed american white cheese. Toast three slices of breath and put them in the bottom of the bowl and pour it over. It's actually better if you use buns cut into small pieces, because they have their own flavor but it's still good.

Tuna in Ramen noodles?
    I love tuna...
    But the world as I know it has just come to an end...
    KF7ZJR I always carry a pocket knife, just in Case.

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Out on the trail, tuna or chicken, a handful of dried peas.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

Mixed veggies and sliced boiled egg. Gotta try the ramen-mac and the tuna/chicken.

1 pk noodles....1 can cream of chicken soup.....1 can chicken.

The Keweenaw Peninsula of upper Michigan, about the middle of the south shore of Lake Superior

Well I have added baby shrimp or left over pork to the oriental noodles. I frequently add chicken to the various chicken flavored noodles. The Mack and cheese variation sounds delicious. I will have to try that. I was only introduced to Ramen Noodles a couple of months ago and now I am addicted! I don't know why I had never tried Ramen Noodles before. Probably because i prefer to make my own soups from scratch. A great quick meal for a batchlor/senior citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Professor View Post
    Well I have added baby shrimp or left over pork to the oriental noodles. I frequently add chicken to the various chicken flavored noodles. The Mack and cheese variation sounds delicious. I will have to try that. I was only introduced to Ramen Noodles a couple of months ago and now I am addicted! I don't know why I had never tried Ramen Noodles before. Probably because i prefer to make my own soups from scratch. A great quick meal for a batchlor/senior citizen.
    Add some chili and then cheese and come back and tell us how you like it.

Bean and cheese ramen, pepperoni pizza ramen, pepperonis and mozzarella cheese. frito chili pie ramen.
    Dieing is easy, Living is the hard part.
    Rock the 40oz, its the change that counts.
    Life is a grave and I dig it.

Okay, I think these ideas will keep me going for a while. Thanks.

I have thrown in eggs for egg drop soup in a hurry, or hotdogs or other left over meats, with frozen vegetables. My daughter likes to drain the water off and add a tablespoon or so of grated parmesian cheese to the chicken flavor. There is a great website with lots of Raman noodle recipes http://www.mattfischer.com/ramen/.

Quote Originally Posted by grokh5499 View Post
    I have thrown in eggs for egg drop soup in a hurry, or hotdogs or other left over meats, with frozen vegetables. My daughter likes to drain the water off and add a tablespoon or so of grated parmesian cheese to the chicken flavor. There is a great website with lots of Raman noodle recipes http://www.mattfischer.com/ramen/.
    Thanks. I'll check it out.

lol 3 chili ramins a little bit of provolone cheese and milk sauce sand some veanna sausage choped up and fried in grape jelly and a little mustard mix it all up yummmm
    fixed blades : rather have one and not need it than need it an not have one!
    My Youtube Playlist

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    Mixed veggies and sliced boiled egg. Gotta try the ramen-mac and the tuna/chicken.
    You can buy the meat in vacuum packed envelopes that are real handy and weigh a lot less then the cans.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

I make I dish with ramen that I invented, I call it cat gut stew. What you do is make the ramen as the directions say then you strain off the broth and use it to make instant rice and instant mash potatoes. Then you mix the ramen, rice, and mash potatoes together, add extra salt and some pepper and serve. If you stick it with your fork it will come off the plate in one large clump and you can eat it like a really awkward corn dog lol
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

Ramen,seasoning pack,Tablespoon of crunchy peanut,A dash of garlic powder and red pepper flake.And a splash of milk(optional)

I like canned chicken breast with A1 steak sauce or Barbique sauce. Beef tips with mustard or previous sauces. Yeah A1, Barbique, or mustard good for all occassions.