Thread: Utterly Despicable.

Blog Entries

Default Utterly Despicable.

One of my email addresses is being mildy spammed. Mainly from some nice folks who want to share their wealth with me, oh yeah. Today was different. Some lowlife is masquerading as a Col. Brian D Kent USMC. Offering a share in stolen Iraqi funds if I look after said funds while he is serving in Afghanistan. All I have to do is provide my name and mobile no. Some people really don't deserve to breathe.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Send it to the Pentagon. It is a crime to masquerade as a military officer.

The scam is all over the internet. I hope the authorities get this clown. In one, he starts that he is an Army Officer and signs out as a Marine Officer. What a clown.
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

He will soon be on a first name basis with Karma!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I'am.

By my calculations I now am worth some $96,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001.00 in Nigerian holdings, lottery winnings, stolen gold from Iraq and money bequeathed me by no less than 623 people dying of cancer. Right click, Junk Mail, Add Sender to Blocked Sender's List. The number of emails will begin to dwindle to a nearly manageable level with the junky stuff landing in the junk folder. You'll have to excuse me. I have an email to forward so Microsoft will send me some money and I need to read up on some very scary warnings. Did you know someone is actually putting HIV infected blood in Pepsi!!!!???? Don't forget to pass this on or bad luck will happen.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Cool Harumph!

This clown wouldn't make a pimple on a Marine's backside!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    By my calculations I now am worth some $96,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001.00 in Nigerian holdings, lottery winnings, stolen gold from Iraq and money bequeathed me by no less than 623 people dying of cancer. Right click, Junk Mail, Add Sender to Blocked Sender's List. The number of emails will begin to dwindle to a nearly manageable level with the junky stuff landing in the junk folder. You'll have to excuse me. I have an email to forward so Microsoft will send me some money and I need to read up on some very scary warnings. Did you know someone is actually putting HIV infected blood in Pepsi!!!!???? Don't forget to pass this on or bad luck will happen.
    Imagine that; two of us on the same forum! I haven't heard from any of them yet though.
    When Wealth is Lost, Nothing is Lost;
    When Health is Lost, Something is Lost;
    When Character is Lost, ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!

Colonel Charles Hyatt circa 1880

You, too?! The cash should start rolling in any day now.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Heeeeyyy.....I don't see any utters!
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Uuuum. Winnie is gonna hurt you so baaaaaad.

2dumb: I can't believe you would 'udder' such a thing.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by canid View Post
    2dumb: I can't believe you would 'udder' such a thing.
    I sorry....It's just that I was Udderly dis-appointed.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    I sorry....It's just that I was Udderly dis-appointed.
    Speaking of which....without nipples, udders would be pointless.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

I know who's suckin hind teat now....and it ain't me for once!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I'am.

A cousin was stranded in Sri Lanka, need $1600 buck to get home.......I didn't really like her all the well anyway.....pass.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Blog Entries

I'm going to treat that comment with the contempt it deserves for now, and if I see him in NC, I'll kick him in the unmentionables! Oh, and don't think I don't know what you look like, 2D. I have a photo, and as long as I stay quiet, you won't know who I am until you feel the pain.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

How many guys in NC walk around with a beard and a mule? Wait......that won't work.......never mind.

How many guys in NC walk around with a beard and a mule? Wait......that won't work.......never mind.
    I'll help you out, Rick. I normally wear a John Deere hat.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Uh, just so happens that they just finished "Mule Days" in Benson, NC (for real) I have to pass throught there every day on my route, so I can personally attest to many bearded men with mules. The only thing missing was a burning cross!

Blog Entries

Cool Well...

What I like to do, when I get a request for money to help someone I'm supposed to know out of some other country is to ask them when are they going to pay me back the last thousand dollars I sent them. Poof! They disappear..hey...maybe I am a real magician!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin