Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Gun Case

Default Concealed Gun Case

This is a cool product I purchased the other day. A friend at work had one and it is pretty cool. It looks like a toolbox or tackle box. Easy way to carry and conceal your handgun . You can store your ear and eye protection as well as ammo.

Amazon.com product link.
    Last edited by Sarge47; 09-06-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Violates personal link in text policy.

I don't know how that is considered concealed other than with the lid shut you can't see the weapon. It appears to be nothing more than a plastic ammo can with a tray in it......kind of like a toolbox.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

They have things called "gun cases' as well.........
    I guess don't understand the "concealed carry" angle, either?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

You can see right on the side it says Concealed-Carry Case. You sub guys....sheesh.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Here's another one I particularly like.
    http://www.amazon.com/Vandor-85370-P...py+lunch+boxes

The product is called "concealed.". I like it as it doesn't jump out that a gun is in the container when I have it stored in my car. Especially the days when I go to the range and leave it in the car at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Soggybottomboy View Post
    The product is called "concealed.". I like it as it doesn't jump out that a gun is in the container when I have it stored in my car. Especially the days when I go to the range and leave it in the car at work.
    Just curious...why would you leave your CCW in the car while at work? Wouldn't that defeat its purpose?

Even more stealthy, and dual purpose, a Zodi. Looks the same, and the ladies (Martha in particular), like it too.
    "They call us civilized because we are easy to sneak up on."- Lone Waite

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Just curious...why would you leave your CCW in the car while at work? Wouldn't that defeat its purpose?
    I am waiting on my firearm license to carry. It has been four weeks so any day now.

Here's another one I particularly like.
    http://www.amazon.com/Vandor-85370-P...py+lunch+boxes

I'm thinking that anyone looking in the vechical wouldn't think twice about a Snoopy Lunch Box.....
    But a plastic ammo can no matter what it says on it......screams...."Hey there is a gun in here!....if not it gotta be something cool....."

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Oddly enough, I have a glove box in my vehicle that does a very good job of carrying my extras safely without being a big red and very obvious box with a gun in it. In fact, each of the vehicles has its resident firearm in the glovebox. I live in KY, they come with the vehicles!

I also have a big 30 qt Stellite tote in the back that holds my e-gear and an extra 9mm, but it is blue.

Does being blue eliminate it from use?

I do like the Snoopy lunch box Ms B. If I were 55 years younger and a little cuter I could get away with that.
    Last edited by kyratshooter; 09-06-2012 at 11:19 PM.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Soggybottomboy View Post
    While I certainly don't have a problem with the box, please don't fool yourself that it will conceal your firearm because of the label on it. If you really need a place to store your firearm in your vehicle while at work, make sure it is lockable and not easily removed from your vehicle. Glove boxes that lock are good - center consoles that do not - not so much. Another option is something like this. http://www.opticsplanet.com/bulldog-...FQP0nAod_G4AOg
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

The Keweenaw Peninsula of upper Michigan, about the middle of the south shore of Lake Superior

If you want an inconspicuous way to carry a concealed handgun, try the Safe Packer by The Wilderness.com. It looks like a day planner. There have sizes to fit nearly any handgun. I have two and use then requently.

Default a NYC favorite

ccw bag.jpg You can leave it out in the front seat, no locks required. Cheap too.

ccw bag.jpg You can leave it out in the front seat, no locks required. Cheap too.
    I remember seeing news accounts during a New York City garbage strike in the 70's of people putting their trash in boxes and gift wrapping them, setting them on their stoop.........trash gone in under a minute.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Yep, just yesterday I had to leave my carry gun in the car to visit the courthouse. Placed it on the seat with my hat covering it. No one is going to mess with that nasty sweaty hat!

Have we over-thought this one to the extreme?

I know that if I were to smash and grab a parked car a tool box or big red "ammo box looking thing" would be on the grab list. Depending on my appetite I might even grab the Snoopy box in case there was a stray twinkie inside!

You could always hitch up a trailer and tote the fridge with you so you could hide the gun in the freezer!
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Well, no one has brought up under/behind the seat, maybe too traditional?.....so I guess it's a matter of personnel preference.

If everyone checked out the site, it looks like a ammo box in a different color, and does say "concealed" right on it.....so I guess I would NOT pick this to hide anything in....But that is just me.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Carry on........

A simple bible case works even better cause they never ever steal them.TRhey stole my Durango a few years back but didn't touch the bible case with the gun in it.and the pound didn't even make it disappear,funny how they feel stealing a bible will curse you.

What I want is a case that looks more like a guitar case or violin case so I can take things from the house to the car without the neighbors taking inventory... Won't keep it from getting stolen in the car but I don't leave things unattended in a car much in this state. I saw a girl at the range once with her pink AR (yep pink) in a one of those flat black cases but with musical stickers all over it so the neighbors in her apartment building wouldn't get nosy. She said it was her 'percussion instrument'. LOL. Man, she could shoot that thing too.

Ever look twice at a laptop case?

This is what I travel with.