Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: multi tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    He eats Poison Oak, falls down an embankment, and finds a bullet stuck in his multi-tool; show of hands, how many are NOT going on a trip with toasta?
    me! nah i would so go on a trip with me
    i just have to watch out for rocks near embankments/ poison oak/ and get a new multi-tool it can't be that bad
    The one of toast... Bring me butter!

Quote Originally Posted by survivorman. View Post
    Ive been savng for a good multi tool for some time now and was wondering if anybody had a suggestion as to which multi tool brand and style I should buy.
    thanks
    I would suggest a leatherman i own severel leathermans but i use a gerber

I got a leatherman Wave first gen in new condition this weekend and I already love it
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

I have to agree, the Leatherman Wave, is a superior tool. I've had mine for 2 months now, and find it indespensable. I was a big SAK fan for many many years, but find that truthfully the Wave out performs them.
    A point in multitools favor is that if you are like me, you don't like to travel with too many things. When in the bush though I still carry a fixed blade knife, small Gerber hatchet, and the Wave.
    Alex
    I travel the roads of Nature until the hour when I shall lie down and be at rest; yielding back my last breath into the air from which I have drawn it daily, sinking down upon the earth...
    ...the earth from which for so many years has furnished my daily meat and drink, and, though so grievously abused, still suffers me to tread its surface.
    ~ Marcus Aurelius

Can't claim non-bias, but 10+ years with Gerber, can't complain. Pool

Have a Leatherman and use it almost everyday, and it is over 12 years old. Used to use it when i guided hunting and fishing, and now use it when at work as a medic. Love it, great tool.

use leathermen but like both leathermen and gerber sog seems nice to

Quote Originally Posted by survivorman. View Post
    Ive been savng for a good multi tool for some time now and was wondering if anybody had a suggestion as to which multi tool brand and style I should buy.
    thanks
    I have a leatherman supertool. I think had I the choice again I'd get the wave.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I got me one O'dm thar Multi-tools....I welded a 1/2 socket driver to the side of the handle on my Estwing Axe.

Wave carrier also.

leatherman or swiss army. actually prefer leathermans despite not owning one. Ive inherited a few swiss army tools, but tend to misplace them easily.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeak View Post
    I got me one O'dm thar Multi-tools....I welded a 1/2 socket driver to the side of the handle on my Estwing Axe.
    Add a shovel head and a corkscrew and you have a Swiss army knife. LOL, Pool P.S. pretty cool idea.

my only problem with leatherman is that they are a little biased in the fact that all their multitools are right handed and i'm not
    Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. Steven Wright (1955 - )

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which. Douglas Adams

Hadn't noticed that - but then again I'm right handed. For me -- I use two hands to open them. Once open.....
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel