Thread: Hey, I'm new. Bored in OK.

Default Hey, I'm new. Bored in OK.

Hello, just introducing myself so I don't get comments about introducing myself. I am very particular about the gear I use and the fire arms I own. I do alot of practical research and train with all my equipment often. Last but not least if it's not a Jeep it's not allowed in my garage. (Real Jeeps not Jeecars)

When you get a chance, how about stopping by the introduction section and tell us about yourself......wait.......what?

Oh yeah - welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Hunter63, saying, Hey, and Welcome.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Welcome home. It's fortunate I didn't ask to park my off road vehicle in your garage. It's not a jeep but it does pretty good offroad. I'm sure it would squash your jeep. I have the stereo hooked up to some hydraulics. It can even dance!

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Cool Howdy from Sarge!

What? Are you saying I can't park my non-jeep vehicle in your garage? This means war...kiss that garage full of jeeps bye-bye! Oh, and BTW, welcome aboard!

SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

The dump truck is total overkill I love it. As for the tank can't drive and shoot solo so it's a go preceded by a no.

Welcome from Alabama.
    Our men and women in uniform are brave enough to charge hell without a drop of water.

Welcome.

OT
    Never claimed to be an expert. Just use or do what works for me.

Blog Entries

Cool So....

Let me ask you this, are you talking about the "REAL" jeeps, or the "Knock-offs" made by Chrysler? Myself I'd prefer a military Humvee over the later model Jeeps, they turn over way to easily, although my Granddaughter in Oklahoma has a red Cherokee!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Being Military and having used this piece of scrap to depend on for my life, I think the HMMWV is junk to many issues between the drive train and suspension. The newer turbo diesel engines are a vast improvement I admit over the old standard M1025s. I love old flat fenders, Ford MUTs, and CJ 7 & 8s (CJ 5s are garbage) but in my humble opinion the TJ 96-06 is the most capable off road vehicle made and the after market support for that particular model is larger than any other vehicle in history. Designed by off roaders for off roaders. Most Jeep roll overs are caused by idiots lifting it for looks. Ground clearance is all based on tire size vs diff housing, not lift and most don't get that. True crawlers want droop over lift. Lower COG with wider, longer wheelbase = stability as you probably already know. My TJ is stretched slightly, long arm lift with triangulated front and rear coil suspension on 37" x 12.5" Pitbulls. 5:37s in twin Dana 44s w/ ARBs. 4:1 transfer case ratio w/ a custom 2 LO selection to free up the fronts but have the high torque grunt making tight turns/maneuvers posible on the trails. I like to think it's almost survival capable. My other Jeeps are also similarly equipped/built. Truth be told, my BN has a habit of calling me in my POV to come get HMMWVs out of messes that they shouldn't be in.

Mil-Dot Firearms Academy Kosuki's Avatar

Welcome
    Kosuki

Welcome to the forum. How do you feel about motorbikes?

319019_213137995416873_1616209824_n.jpg
    Last edited by wtrfwlr; 08-09-2012 at 01:48 AM.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I'am.

Holy cow! Is that sled for real? I thought I was redneck lol.

hello there