Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie apocalypse!!!!!!!

Default Zombie apocalypse!!!!!!!

Anyone here started or considered starting preparation for a zombie apocalypse/end of the world? If so, what have you done? Bunkers? Weapons Stash?
    --GiLLiGaNN--

Of course; what do I look like, an amateur? My preparations consist of the same as those I make for fire, flood, earthquakes, camping/trekking/climbing trips and unemployment. You know; food, tools, daily necessities, but also includes a few machetes and ax handles. Because why not?
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

It must be planned for.....as they do make Zombie Max ammo, so someboby must know something?....Right?

OP, what do you consider a Zombie prep?.....other than the normal shelter, water, food, fuel, protection, the "everything else, preps".....ya got something else in mind?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Im considering building an underground steel encased bunker. In a location that noone else knows besides myself. Ill inform my family of the location once the fit hits the shan!
    --GiLLiGaNN--

Yeah; I wouldn't mind a nice spacious root cellar either.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

you mean there are special preps for zombies

Oh, you bet. Special special preps. Mine is a cricket bat. Shovels are good, too.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Oh, ya mean mylong handled "ice scrapper"?

No bunker for me, don't like the idea of being trapped........Zombies don't need much to wait ya out or cut off your air venting.
    Storm shelter, root celler yeah maybe........

Big house with security bars on the doors and windows, and a well-stocked, nice sized panic room in the middle, just in case they get in. That is of course unless you have a big motorized sailboat with a decently stocked galley, plenty of fuel and spare sails, and enough draft to be able to do open-sea sailing far from land. That is my first choice in a zombie apocalypse, 'cause zombies can't swim! Bottom at 200 fathoms below you, open ocean as far as the eye can see, and no way for them to reach you. Unless you have a fully stocked nuclear sub handy, that is the best defensive position I can think you could have.
    "A free citizenry should never abide a government that seeks control over it's people rather than service to them"

I've booked an "on-call" seat on the standby space station shuttle. No zombies up there.

S.M.

chain saws!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seniorman View Post
    I've booked an "on-call" seat on the standby space station shuttle. No zombies up there.

S.M.
    Yet,........ but are you sure????

Default You know........justt thinking out loud

All that needs to be done..... is to add zombies on each states hunting license, with necessary season and limit information, and of course, limitations for automatic weapons, barrel lengths, machete length, and so on.

Could even divide it up in to primitive (for those that want to add an element of difficulty) and modern weapons... mag size, alloy snow shovels, titanium cricket bats, composite baseball bats, (as opposed to wood in the primitive season).

I don't see a big problem, unless we run into problems with herd control, sustainable seasons....etc.

Income from licences sales, requirred classes, equipment, taxes....and of course a whole new version of "game warden" would need to be hired...would help with the economy as well as keeping the Zombie problem in check....

Just a thought

great sign me up whens hunting season start

Oh sure,....LOL.... and I suppose you want an "out of state" licence for Wisconsin......LOL

Zombie preps:

At least 3 M-15's or equal, 3 pump shotguns, 9MM in holster with all the clips you can stand to carry, and lot's of spare ammo, and a high spot to shoot from like a tower or 2 story house, and food with preps to hole up for a while. Basically a place they can't get to you.
    It will be like a zombie shooting gallery!
    I'm like Hunter, I don't want to be trapped like a rabbit in a hole! When the appocalypse comes, no license required!

Blog Entries

Cool Yep!

I got my trusty 10/22 and a million rounds of ammo...er....something like that. I'm good to go!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm glad you brought that up. I am in the first stages of an apocalypse cookbook. I'm only going to give away a few teasers:

Mule Wellington; I'm kinda partial to that one.

Urinade; Washes anything down.

Zombie Burgers; It's the presentation that requires them to be ground.

Bannock Carrot Grub Cake; It's really all you need.
    "They call us civilized because we are easy to sneak up on."- Lone Waite

Hmm, im new to prepping and Zombies are the least of my worries really. if they are Fast and Intellegent, then maybe i'll be worried, but it doesn't seem any different than running from a cannible right? So all I need is a good gun or some sort of weaponry, some ammo, a hiding place, and good amounts of food and water. Seems like something you could handle with the basics.
    "I would rather live in dangerous freedom than I would peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
    "The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless." - Immortal Technique

Plenty of air soft firearms.....I seen the vids....air soft for me....