Thread: Nigerians Rules

Default Nigerians Rules

We have on premises one adult registered billy and three registered nannies, two bucklings born on the 9th of July and a three month old doeling.. two of the nannies are milking one is a beached whale soon to kid..we had more birds but are downsizing until we bug out and settle down elsewhere..most of my bloodlines are from Gerle Ranch and Serfling farms.. if I knew how to get pics from my cell phone I'd post em here ...no more digicam,, it died or I'd use photobucket
    Nine horses for buggin out..dogs and cats..

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I got a question silvergma.

You are already at where much of the nation would consider the perfect bug out location.

There are no major population centers within 500 miles of you, and therefore no "roving masses of homeless urban refugees" to force you out.

There are fewer people in your state than in my five county region and only one "city" of more than 100,000. You have 10 people per sq/mi.

Why are you obsessed with "bugging out"?

Is the grass really always greener on the other side of the fence?

Or are you using the term "bug out" as a reference to a voluntary move of household?
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

everyone has a plan,, we dont all plan for the same thing,, this was just a stagin area to get us to the next phase.. we didnt move here after learning about what was coming we found out after we moved here.. there is no well on this property,, meaning no water source...and we dont own we rent..the meaning of the word household has changed a lot for us..thats all I'm willing to say