Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to lead an off-grid community?

That was out standing.....Bhwohahahah, out side the bunker......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

That's why Miss B does what Miss B does for a living.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

See there, you guys were worried we were going to have nothing to talk about and get bored.

It's been a productive week. We have already had the "serious survivalist" and now the TV recruiter, all we lack is someone wanting to run off to the wilderness with only a knife and a spear and the week will be complete.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Blog Entries

Cool well now...

It just goes to show ya, if'n Bilbow had been nice and all he'd still be here to get his "15 minutes of fame," or shame, whichever the case may be! Any potential trolls out there take heed, that could have been you!

SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Sounds like fun. I'd love to "lead" an off grid community.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

And it's only Monday...And summer.

What do ya'll do for fun on weekends in February around here?

There's a lot of crock pot cooking and crack pot dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    There's a lot of crock pot cooking and crack pot dialogue.

She shoots, she scores.....The crowd goes wild.........splin'on a role.....

Blog Entries

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    She shoots, she scores.....The crowd goes wild.........splin'on a role.....
    Not me, I'm keeping my "mouth" shut and being a GOOD boy!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Not me, I'm keeping my "mouth" shut and being a GOOD boy!
    Got my timer on...and betting money that it ain't gonna last.
    Any takers?

(giggle) (you go, girl).
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Got my timer on...and betting money that it ain't gonna last.
    Any takers?
    ...okay, ya talked me into it! I'm going to LEAD a group of people "off-grid" into the wilderness...er...that is if there's still is some wilderness left. Anyway, all those that want to follow my leadership, line up behind me! (several hours later.) Well, don't all crowd forward at once! Aw! C'mon guys! It'll be fun! We might even run into Bilbow out there! Hey, we even get to be followed around by a camera crew! You know what that means, right? The food runs out and we get "Long Pig" for supper! Yum, yum!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Did anybody take 24 minutes in B's pool?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Banned

I'm in. I'll have a camera crew help me out during commercial breaks.

Did you send the email? It's kind of like winning the lottery, but you need to first buy a ticket.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

See, we could do it the Bear Grylls way. We could have a giant RV tour bus follow us wherever we go, and have choppers on standby to take us to a cushy nearby hotel at night once the cameras have stopped rolling. Bring along a professional survival expert to give us the tips we pass off as our own, a paramedic in case we do something monumentally stupid and get hurt, a camera crew so we don't have to carry all that heavy camera equipment and set up our own shots or anything, and a rigging crew to help us put on the emergency rappelling harnesses on and belaying us so it LOOKS like we are recklessly climbing down vines or swinging through trees. A few sherpas to carry a bunch of regular expedition-style camping gear in case we run into real weather or other situations and guns to take out the dangerous animals we might run into, and we are all set and ready to go. Then, put on a shirt and pants that look like they might restrict the blood flow to the brain, have a willingness (or even enthusiasm!) to drink your own pee at the drop of a hat, get out your self-titled parang knife and other 'official' gear made for you by some sponsor, and head out with the cameras firmly behind you but in front of your giant entourage, so no one knows you are going 'surviving' the wilds with a small personal army supporting you.

I think we could do that kind of show!!!! I'd sign up to be the front man for something like that. Get the money, the girls, the fame, the fans, and all that just for being the guy in front of the camera! Woooooooo.
    "A free citizenry should never abide a government that seeks control over it's people rather than service to them"

Psst,
    If you the first to get voted off "Survivor", you get to hang at the hotel with all the hotties that get "voted off the island", in the hot tub, sipping umbrella drinks (could name it panther pee, I suppose to keep it interesting)....surviving would be trying to stay alive with all that fun your having for 38 more days...........

Haven't heard back, .......Hey producer guy, if you see Dick Barnett, or Jeff around, put in a good word for me, OK?

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Psst,
    If you the first to get voted off "Survivor", you get to hang at the hotel with all the hotties that get "voted off the island", in the hot tub, sipping umbrella drinks (could name it panther pee, I suppose to keep it interesting)....surviving would be trying to stay alive with all that fun your having for 38 more days...........

Haven't heard back, .......Hey producer guy, if you see Dick Barnett, or Jeff around, put in a good word for me, OK?
    Man I am going to sign up for Survivor, and P*ss everybody off the first day I'm there so I can get kicked out of the tribe! Noe that would be surviving!

Okay, so who want to lead an off grid villiage full of young, well built, rich good lookin hotties, and of course the villiage leader will be the only man there? Would you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Okay, so who want to lead an off grid villiage full of young, well built, rich good lookin hotties, and of course the villiage leader will be the only man there? Would you do it?
    Don't forget to stock up on Midol. It's not for the young hotties, YOU'LL be the one with serious female problems.