Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    I don't have any, which really seems to suprise everyone. Every time I've been arrested they look at me and say "You don't have any?"...LOL! I guess big bearded guys are suppose to have 'em!
    So Ted - did you hear "You don't have any?" a lot?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    So Ted - did you hear "You don't have any?" a lot?
    Well actually yes...lol! For vegrancy ......couldn't tell you how many! You did know not having money is illegal didn't you! Not to mention rich people in Miami don't like strange people sleeping on their picnic tables.LOL!!!
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

ok ,Guess I Chim In On This Myself I Have a total of 15 (5 Different Dragons On My Left Arem and Another Dragon On My Left Chest )Now Your Wondering Why All the Dragons . Well I Like them And There is History of Some Type Or Form Of Dragons In All Cultures . And There Know To Be Good Listners (I'm The one Family Come to for Advice and A Good Ear. And Dragons Are Good Luck Also .And I Need It Since I Pretty Much Broke ,Ripped,Torn ,Shattered ,Cracked and Broken Everything In My Body. Now The Rest of My Tattoos . The Ones I Have On My Right Forarm Are For Members Of My Family Who Have Passed Who I Was Close too. 1 for My Dad 1 For My Mother 1 For My Cousin and 1 for My Younger Brother Who Was Killed By a Drunk Driver When He Was 7 Crossing the Street to Go to the Park.
    And On My Upper Right Arm I Have a Tutankhamun Face Shield With Wings .And Above that My Family Crest (Smith ) Same Crest Of Mcgowen .Right Chest a Wolf In a Ring With Feathers And Last But Not Least A Trible Pattern Around a Rose I Already Had On My Leg. If I Had More Free Cash I'd Close Off Both Arms And Work On A Back Pice I Have Had In Mind Since I Was 15 .

When I Get a Free Moment I'll Take Pics and Post them .
    To Fail Is to Learn from your Mistakes and Advanced off of that Failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Well actually yes...lol! For vegrancy ......couldn't tell you how many! You did know not having money is illegal didn't you! Not to mention rich people in Miami don't like strange people sleeping on their picnic tables.LOL!!!
    Some of those rich, Miami folks just have no sense of humor.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I have some tattoos. Wrist, forearms, shoulder/upper arm, stomach, chest, ribs, back, and shin/calf are inked.
    They all have significant meaning to me.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

You need to as a matter of first importance done in contact with the expert and an accomplished piercer who is having a bit of complete information about the specialty of penetrating. They will pierce the ears by utilizing an empty tip based needle other than utilizing any piercing weapon. This is on the grounds that the weapon has a hazard where they can transmit ailments directly through the small scale shower of blood as the firearm will be pushed starting with one ear then onto the next ear.
    Last edited by Rick; 10-20-2020 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Removed Link

If you are going to spam the site it would as a matter of first importance done to learn gooder English. Perhaps you can be in contact with the expert in India who is having a bit of complete information about the specialty of English language.

I have one on my left leg that looks like my skin was peeled off. One on my right leg that looks like both bones have been fractured and shoved through my skin. One on my arm that looks like a compound fracture long ago. And a whole Lotta weird stuff on my skull. Then there's that railroad track thingy on my bun from a femur through the pelvis.

No I don't have tattoos. I have scars that tell stories. I forget a lot of the other ones.
    Last edited by madmax; 10-20-2020 at 03:37 PM.

I don't have a tattoo.
    I've been choosing what to fill for a long time. But he never made up his mind.

My dad went to Texas A&M. He always wore his Aggie ring. He would tattoo the back of my head with it when he caught me doing stupid stuff. I probably have lots of those little Eagle and Shield symbols all over my head.

Alan

Yeah, but those tattoos have real meaning. Lessons learned and all that. You got a college education at a young age. Learned never to do stuff ever again. Kids today look like the Stay Puff guy with all the padding and helmits. We didn't need all that crap. We broke a bone or got a good whack we learned not to do it again. Never repeat mistakes. Our playground at school had gravel and a four story high slide made of metal that got 412 degrees in August. We called that fun.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I don't have any tattoos, other than the styles Max and Alan have discussed.

My kids have tattoos. They got them after they left home.

I look at them and count each one as a parenting failure.

If you can't remember your wife and kids names, their birthdays, your anniversary or the day someone close to you died without tattooing it on your @$$ what kind of man are you?
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

The only tattoos I have God put on me. I have a pencil mark on my arm where a kid jabbed me in grade school. It's just a black dot but it's been there sixty years years. I guess it's a period. Maybe I need to put a sentence on that arm.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax View Post
    I have one on my left leg that looks like my skin was peeled off. One on my right leg that looks like both bones have been fractured and shoved through my skin. One on my arm that looks like a compound fracture long ago. And a whole Lotta weird stuff on my skull. Then there's that railroad track thingy on my bun from a femur through the pelvis.

No I don't have tattoos. I have scars that tell stories. I forget a lot of the other ones.
    I have a lot of train tracks as well. The zigzag on my right arm from inside my wrist to the inside of just above my elbow, they had to remove scar tissue, then take muscle and nerve from behind my elbow to replace what the scar tissue killed, then after that proved to be a success, the scar up the center of my palm and then across side to side they did to stretch the tendons that had drawn my hand down into a fist, then yet another from the inside of my wrist up the pad of my thumb where they took that tendon that runs from the wrist into the palm, and rerouted it to my thumb so that I could use my thumb again. then the 6" train track on my right side where they removed my gall bladder and the hospital didn't do laparoscopy. And the one on the front of my neck where they did my surgery in 2011. And the large round patch on the side of my right leg. I have thought about having that one tatooed to look like a dream catcher, or maybe that would be a nightmare? I would love to have Steve's face tatooed on my right shoulder though. Oh, I almost forgot the three inch scar down my spine right at my lower back, because I would a climber at a very early age and climbed out of my crib and on my fast track to the floor, some metal thing protruding from the crib cut that straight line so perfect that doctors that see it do not believe I didn't have surgery there. There's more, but that's enough for now I think.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    I don't have any tattoos, other than the styles Max and Alan have discussed.

My kids have tattoos. They got them after they left home.

I look at them and count each one as a parenting failure.

If you can't remember your wife and kids names, their birthdays, your anniversary or the day someone close to you died without tattooing it on your @$$ what kind of man are you?
    that sounds exactly like my sons oldest son has the names and birthdates of his kids, and his anniversary. My youngest has a tribute to my mother.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Kyrat, I'm a 67 year old man whose memory has never been that great to start with.

I'm marked up quite a lot but they aren't tattoos. What has saved me from tattoos is sheer poverty - they cost money unless I go to prison.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.