Thread: Help!,... can't see some photos

Default Help!,... can't see some photos

I can't see certain photos on the site. Tried and tried to look at buckmans knives and wildwomans root celar. The pics are just the info crap with a X in the corner. If I right click it and hit show photo, nothing! If I click the photo like I want to see the larger image of the photo I can't see, I get nothing or a page of scripted crapolo!
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

What browser are you using?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

internet explorer
    I'm a simple man, of simple means, turned my back on the machines, to follow my dreams.

Thanks Rick, I figured it out. I disabled the acceleration on my stupid dial up.

That was going to be my next suggestion....ahem...cough, cough. Glad you figured it out.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.