Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kamel's General Discussion

Good to hear from you, seems thing are going well?........
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Kamel - not trying to be a wet blanket or anything, but consider the other expenses that go along with home ownership. (insurance, property taxes, electric, sewer, gas, upkeep, etc.) Going from both of you not working to apparently at least one of you working now and jumping right into buying a house is a mighty big leap.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Oh I understand. She has a job and im looking, shes also getting that 15 grand in october, so we'll be able to pay our mortgage a few months in advance. and she gets around 800 a month from the reservation. I think were gunna be ok. It is a big leap tho, were just sick of renting and not being able to be loud after 10pm lol.

And yah hunter, everything is going good. Been applying everywhere, Eva got a job as a chef at a 5 star resort, idk if I mentioned that here. Shes been there about 2 months now id say.
    Last edited by Kamel; 09-07-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    Dieing is easy, Living is the hard part.
    Rock the 40oz, its the change that counts.
    Life is a grave and I dig it.

hey guys, quick update. Had to buy a truck to use for lien against a loan for our house's closing fee. So here she is. Black Horse the f-150. Itsa stick, so I gotta get on to learning that lol. Also pictured is Wendy the Windstar. Does anyone know a good website for truck accessories? ever since i was a kid ive wanted those smiley face lights that go on the top lol. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lemme know if links are working

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...04268931_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...53624222_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...78609838_n.jpg

Black out your license plates. Anyone can trace you with the license number.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

meh, i aint worried about it lol

I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamel View Post
    ...Had to buy a truck to use for lien against a loan for our house's closing fee...
    If that's the case, why not just pay the closing fee instead of buying the truck?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Because the house is in my gf.s name and the closing fee has to be a gift from a family member or as a secured loan from the bank. Her family is poor and dont even own vehicles or even drivers licenses. So the only way was for me to borrow the 500 bucks from a friends mom of mine and buy the truck, stick it in evas name and get the loan. The bank was just gunna give us the 1600 unsecured but the Loan company needs it to be secured against something. itsa hassle and the government stuff makes it really difficult

edit: also my friends mom said she would pay the closing, but the loan company wont accept cause shes not eva's family. bunch of bs really

edit 2: the van isnt in our name because we didnt know you could have a vehicle in your name with no license. so its in her cousins name she moved a few hours away a few weeks ago. and it cant be transferred because its been impounded for a DWI. minnesota has some messed up laws lol, so we couldnt use it as a lien, woulda made everything alot easier if we could
    Last edited by Kamel; 09-19-2012 at 08:29 PM.