Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mountain Survival - Living at 10,000 Feet Elevation...

Just buzzed back in!

Well the latest news is kinda ok. About to go on a little mini-adventure somewhere in Euroland but my main goal of the USA eludes me.

It seems that since 1965 it has been made just about impossible to legally get work in the USA. I've legally worked in the USA before but only on a temporary basis.

I've got a good contact in the USA who is bending over backwards with lawyers and allsorts to try and get me legally buzzed across but so far the signs are not good.
    IF and it's a big IF I can get the hallowed visa / permission from the big state apparatus of the USA then you'll be seeing many more buzzball threads like this one!

So it's fingers crossed time now folks.

One door has closed, and will the other open?
    "The totalitarian states can do great things, but there is one thing they cannot do: they cannot give the factory-worker a rifle and tell him to take it home and keep it in his bedroom. That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage, is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." - George Orwell
    Go Beyond and Reach - The Mountain Hold!

Quote Originally Posted by Watch Ryder View Post
    Just buzzed back in!

Well the latest news is kinda ok. About to go on a little mini-adventure somewhere in Euroland but my main goal of the USA eludes me.

It seems that since 1965 it has been made just about impossible to legally get work in the USA. I've legally worked in the USA before but only on a temporary basis.

I've got a good contact in the USA who is bending over backwards with lawyers and allsorts to try and get me legally buzzed across but so far the signs are not good.
    IF and it's a big IF I can get the hallowed visa / permission from the big state apparatus of the USA then you'll be seeing many more buzzball threads like this one!

So it's fingers crossed time now folks.

One door has closed, and will the other open?
    Hope it all works out WR.

And hope by June first you know for sure if you are coming to the USA. Especially if you will be camping some or all summer on my mtn place, which you call the mountain Hold.

I know of no better place to make the kinds of videos you made last summer which many are shown in this thread.

Hope to hear from you soon.