Thread: Notifications (incoming friend request)

Default Notifications (incoming friend request)

In the top right of my page, next to my user name, there is a notification option with a dropdown list. I have one notification
    and it is for an "incoming friend request" from someone I do not know and could not find in the member list (sogeking25). An option to accept or reject this person is available but no matter what I do I can not get rid of that thing. Maybe I am doing something wrong, so will someone
    explain what to do? Thanks
    Jim

Two things -
    1 - You are not finding them on the member list because he has less than 10 posts. Members with less than 10 posts do not appear on the "list". It's all part of the anti-spam stuff. The member that sent you a request is probably sending them to folks that responded to his intro http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...he-Philippines

2- If you check the little box for that member before you hit accept or reject then that will complete the action and your notification will go away.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Thanks for the info crash. Did just what you said and POOF it was gone. Learn something every day
    Jim

We're pretty good on the POOF stuff.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.