Thread: Kind of excited

Default Kind of excited

There is are several meetup groups in San Diego that teach various practical things, Cobb Ovens, straw, and clay structures. There is one that is coming up that has me kind of stoked. Foraging, and wild edibles. There is no time posted yet, but some actual excercise with some like minded folks ought to be fun. I sent the link to some of my prepper buddies. If nothing else, we'll get a good hike out of it, and hopefully practice, and gain some knowledge.

That sounds great. I've never had a wasted class of any kind. That's not to say I liked them all but I learned something even from the bad ones. Good luck and keep us posted.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Sounds like a good time tj, have fun

Sounds like a good class. Enjoy it. I found that in the wild edibles class that I took with the Eat the Weeds guy that I suffered from sensory overload. Probably due mostly to my very limited knowledge at the start, but he did identify and discuss over 50 plants.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel