Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 10-80-10 Theory

Don't forget, ......Dumazzluck.....as there are people in the world that would be able to walk thru a SHTF, trip over a fully equipped survivalist that expired by carrying 70 pounds of gear....and declare.....Hey, lookie what I just found, even a AR and 300 rds of ammo......That was cool....any one got a Snickers bar, and a beer?"

Some times all the cyphering in the world doesn't mean squat.....Just sayin'.....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

As for the medical conditions, I'm more and more impressed with alternative medicine and, especially, natural medicine. I'm beginning to think there's hope for us "medical cases".
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfVanZandt View Post
    As for the medical conditions, I'm more and more impressed with alternative medicine and, especially, natural medicine. I'm beginning to think there's hope for us "medical cases".
    You mean "mental".
    No brains no headaches.

I just love this forum....I really do