Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish Me Luck!

Banned

Default Wish Me Luck!

Headin' to the doctor Monday and Wednesday to discuss a little relapse with my kidney disease. Bless ya all. Take care!

I'll keep ya in my thoughts and prayers.
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

Good luck brother, and may the good spirits of the wilderness be with you!

We'll keep you in our thoughts.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Good luck with your therapy!

Prayers and best wishes sent for a good outcome. Hope it's nothing you can't fix.

Best of luck man, I have a health issue of my own I will be dealing with. Nuclear thyroid ablation sounds fun. Guess we have to stockpile some meds to make it after the SHTF huh?

Be healed.
    --GiLLiGaNN--

Good luck, hope you make out alright......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I do wish you luck and hope all the news is good news. Prayers and good kharma your way!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

sending my thoughts & prayers

Prayers for a great outcome. I know it is never fun when you have health issues. I have a few to deal with also so I understand completely.

Quote Originally Posted by GiLLiGaNN View Post
    Be healed.
    Ah-HO! My thoughts, prayers and best wishes are with you, brother.

-- Nighteyes

Banned

Thank you guys so much. I had a relapse with my kidney disease due to high stress levels and an infection that attacked my lungs and other vitals.

I have what is known as Minimal Change Disease accompanied with nephrotic syndrome. I went up 30 pounds in 3 weeks from moving back from Colorado. My grandma is currently passing away (brain cancer, has a few weeks left) and I was busy moving them from their home of 50+ years to a nursing home and a new house near the nursing home for my grandma where she will pass away at. It's been rough and tough. Spiritually I was dying inside, and leaving work (even though work was up) with such crazy news and drama left me in a whirlwind. I literally moved everything I had to my name back in two bags on an airplane in less than a week of the news.

The visits and treatment at the facilities were pretty absurd, but in a week of treatment I'm responding extremely well so far and surpassed expectations.

New health guidelines, a new diet and a new zest and desire for life are going to get me through this.

Thankfully I do have insurance. I was able to save up a little money after living in Colorado, but I'm sure that is going to be wiped out with these forthcoming bills. Oh well, money can't fix everything. I'll be back on my feet in no time. Just gonna relax for a few weeks, kick the feet up and not worry. Beholden to nothing or nobody -- and I was smart enough to pay off all other bills (school loans, debt, etc.) for this and next month already.

Looking towards the future, it gets better.

Bless you all.

Glad you're doing better.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Hang in there, W, you'll get through this. It's just a small detour, that's all.

may god bless you

I'm sure glad the news was good on your health. I'm sorry about your grandmother. That's a tough deal, no way around it. It's good that they have you to help out and, while it may not feel like it now, down the road you'll feel really good about yourself that you did take the time to be with them and help out. I know how it feels to be in that role. Kharma can be a wonderful thing and I wish you a bucket load of good Kharma and prayers.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Warheit View Post
    Thank you guys so much. I had a relapse with my kidney disease due to high stress levels and an infection that attacked my lungs and other vitals.

I have what is known as Minimal Change Disease accompanied with nephrotic syndrome. I went up 30 pounds in 3 weeks from moving back from Colorado. My grandma is currently passing away (brain cancer, has a few weeks left) and I was busy moving them from their home of 50+ years to a nursing home and a new house near the nursing home for my grandma where she will pass away at. It's been rough and tough. Spiritually I was dying inside, and leaving work (even though work was up) with such crazy news and drama left me in a whirlwind. I literally moved everything I had to my name back in two bags on an airplane in less than a week of the news.

The visits and treatment at the facilities were pretty absurd, but in a week of treatment I'm responding extremely well so far and surpassed expectations.

New health guidelines, a new diet and a new zest and desire for life are going to get me through this.

Thankfully I do have insurance. I was able to save up a little money after living in Colorado, but I'm sure that is going to be wiped out with these forthcoming bills. Oh well, money can't fix everything. I'll be back on my feet in no time. Just gonna relax for a few weeks, kick the feet up and not worry. Beholden to nothing or nobody -- and I was smart enough to pay off all other bills (school loans, debt, etc.) for this and next month already.

Looking towards the future, it gets better.

Bless you all.

Hang in there brother, we are here for you!

"surpassed expectations"
    "a new zest and desire for life are going to get me through this"
    "Looking towards the future, it gets better"

Great lines from your post.
    Thanks for sharing and giving us all inspiration through your trials.
    I pray that all things will work out for you in the future.And that new zest for life will always shine through.