Thread: I do "LOATH" creap...........

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default I do "LOATH" creap...........

Got my CZ-452 "Ultra Lux" back from the master trigger builder. His instructions were ZERO creep & two and three quarter pound pull. He did as instructed. I did some target work, what a joy a perfect trigger is. And now he is rebuilding my CZ-452 FS (.22 Magnum).

Every shooter should own one perfect .22 Rimfire...........http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-452-ultra-lux/

You keep saying nice things about these CZ rifles and I might have to just get one someday.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

It sure is a purdy one........and sounds like a shooter....
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Sounds like a tack driver.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    You keep saying nice things about these CZ rifles and I might have to just get one someday.
    And he isn't the only one. I wouldn't part with my CZ-452 Varmint for money, marbles or chalk.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Nighteyes View Post
    And he isn't the only one. I wouldn't part with my CZ-452 Varmint for money, marbles or chalk.
    I have the CZ-453 varmint with the single-set trigger also, it is super sweet. http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/cz-453-varmint/

I know you're talking rifles here but, as a not-too-off-track aside, this is the one thing I just really hate about today's crop of polymer-framed pistols - NONE of them have a trigger that is worth a d@€£

Makes me really miss my old 6904...
    Last edited by lucznik; 05-18-2012 at 09:04 PM.

I have a CZ 452 American and gave a LUX training model to a good friend. The trigger on the American is pretty good for stock so I left it alone. This thing is probably one of the most accurate rifles I have ever shot much less ever owned. Mine ain't goin' anywhere. It is a pure squirell sniper. If the squirell stands still for a second, it's dead as a pine knot. It's taken many squirells, rabbits, racoons, and anything else furry in Louisiana. I also have a couple of CZ 85/75 9mm pistols. They are built as solid as a tank with all steel contruction and made as good or better anything out there. Puts me in mind of a double action Browning High Power in appearance. The design was obviously inspired by John Mosses too. One hell of a service pistol. Highly recommend CZ anything, be it pistols rimfire, or centerfire rifles. Great value. ALOT of quality for the cash.
    9mm: Because I've seen a .45 bounce off of a windshield MORE THAN ONCE.

9mm: Because even 1911 guys don't want to get shot with one of my "little" bullets.

9mm: Because low round count single stack pistols suck in a gun fight!