Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you shop at military surplus stores?

You have to forgive me. I'm from NannyMass.
    Here they would be considered the same thing.

Gotcha....John Deer green then.......or is that still out there?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Just mention playing toilet seat horseshoes, brag about your new flag then show them your shirt or mention that your tux was camo on your wedding day. That should clear up any doubts. Shoot the guy that asks what toilet seat horseshoes is. He's a terrorist for sure.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    If someone walked into my military surplus store with missing finger, chemical burns, yappin' about Ali (Muhammad or otherwise), with burn holes in his clothes, and black powder burns on his face wanting to order 15 cell phones, 20 night vision goggles, 12 lbs of semtex, a case of detonators and a one way plane ticket to Pakistan I'm probably going to take notice.
    That, sir, is profiling and profiling is dang near a hate crime. Since you are committing a hate crime, I think you would be considered a terrorist.

I wonder if they are watching for terrorist store keepers?
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

I would like to know the location of the store that carries semtex for sale to the public.

There are tons of places to get it on line. http://www.abbottstore.com/infant-nu.../icat/similac/

Oh wait......you said Semtex.....never mind.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

In answer to the OP.Yes I do shop a local surplus store and no I don't worry about who knows it. If I start worrying about that then I'll need to worry about who's seeing me in this forum and so on and so on. I've found it much less stressful to just live things out day to day and not fuss about who knows what about who in this age of everyone knowing everything about everyone else.

Oldtrap
    Never claimed to be an expert. Just use or do what works for me.

Profiling huh? Works for me. Bet I'm right more times than I'm wrong using it.

I didn't say a store sold it. I said if they come in wanting to buy it. I'll buy you a copy of.....

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by randyt View Post
    I would like to know the location of the store that carries semtex for sale to the public.
    And a +1, and a +2...

[So's I can avoid said store(s) like the plague. Though I wuz born at night, I wasn't born LAST NIGHT... ]

In case BATFE is reviewing this Board, etc......
    Last edited by Daniel Nighteyes; 04-30-2012 at 06:15 PM.

You sounded just like Lawrence Welk when you said that.....and a 1 and a 2......