Thread: Original SOE

Default Original SOE

Wanted to recommend a couple items from an awesome company called Special Operations Equipment. Their gear is absolutely awesome, it's rugged, handy, and durable. I own their "clothes bag" duffle and a wallet, but I've got some more gear in the mail now. The wallet is built much, much better than the Maxpedition one that I used to use. The design is well though out and tough. It is triple-stitched all the way around. The duffle bag is built just as strong and for no larger than it is, I can pack a significant amount of stuff into it. Probably a weekend's worth of clothing and travel stuff during the winter/fall, or several days of clothing for the summer/spring. Like I said, I only have the duffle and wallet, but I'm confident that the rest of their products are built just as strong. They are overbuilt in every sense of the word. Made with 1000D Cordura, seatbelt webbing, YKK zippers. and other top-quality materials. The company is also very helpful within the veteran/LE/first responder community. I suggest that anyone who needs, or thinks they need, any new bags, pouches, or other nylon gear take a look at Original SOE (originalsoegear.com).

I don't own any OSOE stuff. But, for the $$$$ they cost, they better be practically the best.
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

Thanks for the heads up.

Haven't tried any either.
    Does look spendy.....but if you use it a lot and it holds up well..... may be a great buy.
    The best deal aren't always the cheapest.....but then again if it's only used once in a while thing, may not need the best product.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    The best deal aren't always the cheapest.....but then again if it's only used once in a while thing, may not need the best product.
    True enough, but I have been using the wallet virtually every day for the past two months. I think that it is worth the $25 since I use it everyday, especially since it will last a lifetime or more, guaranteed. And as for the duffel, I don't think that $45 is awful, especially considering the size and quality of it. But I'd agree that some of their tactical gear is pretty pricy. I don't think that the guys who use that gear everyday and stake their lives on it care too much about the pricetag, though. They've got bigger things on their minds, I'm sure.
    Last edited by Zack; 12-10-2015 at 09:47 PM.

I'm pretty sure that that was his point.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel