Thread: New Member April 26 2012

Default New Member April 26 2012

Hello to my fellow members. I just joined this site today and hope to gain more knowledge and insight in my quest of the great outdoors. I am Interested particularly in anything related to my area of the U.S. which is the northeast. More specifically New york State and Northern Pa. i live in the Southern Central New york, North Central Pa region. Any information or web site related to these areas concerning the outdoors, bush crafting, survival, hunting/fishing, shooting sports, archery sports or natural history species identification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for having me and thanks in advance for your references.......Don

Welcome home.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Howdy from the Hoosier state!
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

Banned

Howdy! And welcome DD from another relative newcommer. I've found a lot of good ideas here (and some puzzling one too). Sometimes mingled with sarcastic jabs and bits of humor (just like real family). I look forward to your input here!

Hello and welcome.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

hello & welcome

Huntrer63, saying Hey, and Welcome.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27