Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AR Usage

Heh, heh, heh, It worked.......
    Congrats on the range.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Nighteyes View Post
    The only gunfight I ever won was against a young Vietnamese man who had his Lebel rifle slung over his shoulder. My rifle was in my hands. I especially remember his eyes as they went from surprise to determination to realization to resignation, and then to vacancy. Every now and then he still visits me in my sleep. I believe he will be with me to the end of my days.Agreed.
    The night visits never go away, some of them just come a calling less and less as time passes. I am thankful that they vist me and I am not visiting them.
    Semper FI
    Surivial is just an unplanned adventure when you are prepared

Well luckily I dont have kids in the house, and I'm far enough out in the country that I dont have to worry about neighbors, so I have a Glock 9mm, .357 Mag, and a .380 in my night stand, and an AR standing in the corner by the bed. So if someone breaks into my house and we hear them, they are going to get shot.
    I will call 911 after it's over so they can come and help clean up the mess!

If not a shotgun I think a SKS with "clips" would suffice. It has a fixed magazine so no worries on losing a magazine.