Thread: knife sheath

Default knife sheath

i made a knife sheath custom to my knife, with fire steel. been away for awhile with new baby and out in the woods playin. let me know what you think of it.100_3244.jpg100_3246.jpg100_3262.jpg100_3263.jpg100_3264.jpg also made me a 1 or 2 day scout bag that holds folding saw, water bottle, fire steel, water proof match case, 2 altoid tin fire kit and water tablets, drum liner, whistle, compass, first aid, and mess kit. it all ways 8 lbs. very comfortable and trail tested and it held up and is water proof. pretty proud of it.
    i cannot teach you anything, but only help you explore inner self, you have everything already you just need to realize it. - BRUCE LEE

Very nice work. You've got that whole primitive/punisher/ying&yang thing going on.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Awesome! Great detail.

nice work, me like

You did a great job on all of it. Nice detail work.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Thats pretty nice work. I like it! Hows the new baby doing?
    Yor are only a failure when you stop getting back up!
    I'm not a hoarder........ "I'M A COLLECTOR"

Nice work.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

he's great. gettin to be a lil'fat man, he's a pig. he's got my attitude, and looks just like me willie, parenthood is the ultimate survival coarse lol.
    i cannot teach you anything, but only help you explore inner self, you have everything already you just need to realize it. - BRUCE LEE