Thread: Man Vs. Wild Video Game

Default Man Vs. Wild Video Game

I know a lot of you are big Bear Grylls fans, especially you Sarge, so I thought ya'll would be excited to know they are coming out with a Man Vs. Wild video game!

"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

I used to play the old video game the show was based on:

Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Blog Entries

Cool Cool!

Hot dang! I can hardly wait! Looks like fun, but I'm surprised that they're only using the old original 8 bit Nintendo version.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by canid View Post
    I used to play the old video game the show was based on:

Played it before on my Aunt's Atari in my grandmas basement lol that and space invaders.
    "Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing."
    Thomas Paine

Minimalist Camping: Enjoy nature, don't be tortured by it. Take as little as you need to be safe and comfortable.

Stop it, stop it, ...I bought all these new for the kids, played them the night before Christmas to get an edge at beating them....then lost every game in less than a hour.....
    Loved "Asteroids
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Atari was a real challenge on my black and white TV. Back when I had a monochromatic Compaq Portable PC that was the size of a VW. But it did have a full keyboard!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

We had a Vic 20, and the program was stored on a cassette deck.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Are you guys telling me that they've come out with another game since Pong?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel