Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: From Idaho...

If you spent all that time, money and energy in preparing your land for survival, why would you invite complete strangers to petition them for admission?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Sounds like they need people to work their ranch for free if the SHTF!! and that was just ONE idea that crossed my mind,I wont mention the others
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Bingo! Groups that "say" what they have done and are looking for like minded people on a forum such as this for their labor, money, and too stand watch to guard the compound are a bit out there on the reality scale. As was previously said....a group of people that are so concerned with what will happen that they have invested their fortunes, time and energy in to preparing .... only to come onto a forum anonomously and "recruit" are simply not to be taken serious. Sorry Spud, but I think most of us will be just fine in spite of you and your comune.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Here's an even better deal. Each of you send me $10.00. There's 1100 members on here. That will give me some seed money to start a wilderness-survival compound. I'll shop around and see if I can find some land and as soon as I do, I'll write. Deal?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

LOL! Like thats gonna happen

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Hey, you guys know how trustworthy, honest, loyal, (looking for scout book)...handsome, no that's not one of 'em.....

Careful now Rick. You're gonna make a certain someone and his followers jealous.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Did I mention I have visions?

Well now that does it. Where do I send my $10?
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I had a vision you were going to say that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I had a vision you were going to say that.....
    Rick what have you been smoking???You really must share!

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

I often hear voices, too. Sometimes real squeeky ones but mostly low rumbles that I don't quite understand. Here, pull my finger.

Voices huh? *reaches into mailbox to retrieve envelope to Rick*
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I told you he wouldn't believe you....shut up. I wasn't talking to you....see how you are.

Here, crash. This is for you.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Sweeeeeeeeeet!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Survival Barge Memberships. Seats still available but you need to hurry they are filling up quick!

Thumbs up Escape craft

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Survival Barge Memberships. Seats still available but you need to hurry they are filling up quick!

I had an aunt that went around the bend, and sold all her stuff to buy a seat on the 'ship off of earth' to escape armageddon. I uncles and I went and had a talk with the 'travel agent' about a refund It seems his insurance was not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by nell67 View Post
    Go ahead Ridge Wolf,just be careful HOW you say it,(kids on the forum and all) but its probably not anything some of the rest of us haven't already said
    Well, I am an ISTJ type of personality (think Briggs Meyers) and the J part of me is conjuring up N** N*** and then the Rev. Jim Jones came to mind too.. and Heavens Gate??

Of course, there were the Rajneeshi's in Oregon on the Big Muddy too... They were so popular that they had incurred a camp slogan.. "Bagwan today" as I recall.
    Last edited by Ridge Wolf; 02-23-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Wolf View Post
    Well, I am an ISTJ type of personality (think Briggs Meyers) and the J part of me is conjuring up N** N*** and then the Rev. Jim Jones came to mind too.. and Heavens Gate??

Of course, there were the Rajneeshi's in Oregon on the Big Muddy too... They were so popular that they had incurred a camp slogan.. "Bagwan today" as I recall.
    I think the guy that sold her the 'ticket' said Jesse Jackson or some one like that. Funny how he could not show us the space ship. She was in Boston at the time.